Chapter 24

Karishma ( POV )

" Make sure that the snack bar is never empty....and please put some more balloons over their. No one should go without a gift okay...make sure that everyone is having something. " I told the party organizing team about what I want...I want everything to be perfect today.

" Everything is fine...you did a good job now relax. " a sudden voice startled me, I turned and saw Aditya standing behind me with his smile.

His smiles always helps me relax....they are really addictive. Aditya wore a classic king look and trust me he nailed the look. He is looking confident and handsome.....I had another crush on him today.

" Must say your organising skill is amazing you can think about doing something with that. I can support you. " said Aditya , and that's the best thing I heard from him.

" what if I fail ? " I asked him , and he said with confidence " I know you will not fail...but if you do I know you will learn from it and be better. " and nothing can explain my happiness....I am happy. I just want to stare at him all day.

" The party have to wait a little to began....since people are still coming in. The little ones are looking so adorable with all the costumes.....you okay? Is there something on my face ? " asked Aditya when I didnt replied to anything he asked or said. I was too busy checking his eyes.

" No ... nothing in your face. " I replied fake trying to find anything...all I wanted was to touch his face.

" I am good...dont worry about me." I ensured him." Dont panic...its fine, Aditi will love it. " he said and I hope whatever he is saying comes true. I do want her to be happy.

" well, I am going to greet my friends....if you need anything call me...I am here for you. " he told and went to greet his few friends. Lets distract myself by looking at what others are doing.

My daughter Aditi is roaming with her sister gungun.....Aditi wanted to look like princess Elsa and so gungun became Anna.....and trust me both sisters has nailed their looks.

Arav wore olaf costume and that little guy is looking awesome. Akash wanted to be a knight protecting his sisters and family.

. My dress is floral...something matching his suit....my mom did a good job. I feel like it gives the vibe of mother nature and I quite like it.

Everything is fine than why am I panicking....well let me tell you why. I have to ask my mother weather she is okay with my sister coming in the party.

I still haven't infromed her...which I think I should have done. I walked up to her...she is dressed as fairygod mother...and looking cute.

" Mother I need to talk to you. " I told pulling her in a corner. " yeah go ahead....everything alright? " she asked little concerned.

" yes....everything is alright...I just wanted to talk about something important with you....my sister. She wanted to be part of Aditi's party...so I invited her. " I told her in a go. Hope she is okay with it.

" yes, its alright. See beta things happened in my life....and now we're here but that will not stop you from meeting you from your sister. She is always welcomed here. " she said and I felt so much relived I hugged her.