Chapter 19

Next day.

"  And trun to your left when I go your right....and front and swing....good. Your getting so good Aditi. " I tried to encourage her with sweet talks during practice so that her stage fear gets little under control.

" Can we take a break? I am very tired. " She said sitting on the floor like a cotton doll. " of course we can....but for thirty minutes than we have to wear the party dress and see how it fits us okay. And also you have to practice your speech. " I told her opening my ghungru.

" Do I really have give speech tomorrow ? Can't I skip it please ? " she asked me cutely. " You can make all the cute face you want but that's not going to help....you're the host of the party. And you have to give a speech. " I told and she made a face again. 

" come on sweetheart....you want to make your mom happy right  ? " I told her showing her mothers picture to her. " yes...and dad too. " she said in a whisper.

" Trust me once you do it everyone will be so proud of you. And I know you can do it. " I told her and she gave me her bright smile.

" Thank you so much for helping me. " she said with a smile. " You welcome....I know we were not that good with each other. But I promise to be with you....whenever you need me I will be their for you. " I told her and her eyes says she understood me.

" Now you rest a bit and let me check on others. " I told her and she nodded. I told someone to give her a snack , and than left the room. Dinner is such a mad journey here , everyday they want something new and the cooks go nuts thinking what to cook or what to do ?

So I made a chart and now we follow that. But since Aditi is working hard she deserves something good today , something special.

So I have to change the menu. I have seen a new dish on ' Itude ' and now I am going to use it. It's a ' Noddles Fried rice ' and I am all for it.

Its easy and actually something I can make so its pretty awesome. I told the cook to make Aloo paratha for Akash he loves them , scrambled eggs for gungun , mom will eat her jeera rice , paneer for aditya , chicken butter masala and biriyani for me , chocolate cake for everyone. So lets cook.

I have finely chopped some pepper , carrots , onions , garlic , I have some cooked rice that I am going to use. In a pan I crushed the maggie not in a fine power but like half broken , put some water and maggie seasoning , onion paste and cooked it , than on another pan I put some ghee and fried my vegetables , onions and chillies and than I mixed the rice with it , and why not some eggs...so I cracked four eggs and poured in it , and cooked it , than I added the maggie and its done . Nice hot and tasty food.

I never tried to learn how to cook but here I feel like I should know how to cook and thats why I am trying. After cooking I called everyone for dinner.

They liked the food , I added some meat with my already perfect noddle friedrice and it tasted boom.

After dinner Aditi gave her speech and I must say she is going to do awesome tomorrow.

"Since everyone Aditi did a good job we have a special desert today. " I told bringing out the cake and the kids jumped with happy smiles. Mom doesn't like to have sweets after dinner so she left.

" No one gets cake ...you have to do something for it. " I said holding the cake in the air. " what ? " asked three of them in one tone.