Chapter 5

Karishma ( POV )

I quickly dressed Arav for going out , I made him wear a blue t - shirt with a white bunny on it and black pant. And since Gungun wanted to match with me I made her wear a frock ( very light material ) with her favourite Olaf in it. I tied two pig tails for her and she became very happy.

Snow dressed Akash and Aditi. Although they don't know that the dresses are selected by me. Aditi wore a t-shirt with ' queens are born in February ' written on it and a blue jeans. She let me tie her hairs which I tied in little buns. She looked very cute. I wanted to give her kisses but I know that she will not like it at all.

I thought of wearing sari but since I have to run a lot with the kids and also have to carry Arav I switched to something comfortable. So Gungun selected a T-shirt with Olaf in it for me. Well I cant complain its cute , with jeans and comfortable footwear.

Snow packed some diapers , an extra set of clothes, a bottle milk for Arav and his favourite blanket  , snacks for the kids , water to stay hydrated , lotions for the girls , extra dress for kids , she packed my make up , extra set of dress for me ( as in I am going to ruin my dress ) must say it feels like I am taking a super market with me. Why visit one when I have one.

I walked out with my team and saw Aditya talking with his mother. Aditi went to him and he took her in his lap with one hand , and that looked so good. I am going crazy why everything he does looks so fascinating to me ? Grow up girl.

" Daddy "akash called but he didnt leave my side. Aditya looked towards us and smiled. Than his eyes feel on me and I could see him struggle to stop himself from laughing out loud. Thats not very nice of him I thought angrily.

" I choose dress for mummy..she is so pretty. " said Gungun. For girls of her age her speech is clear and nice. And for the first time she called me mummy so I am excited.

" you did....you did a good job baby. " he said to her. would it kill him just to say I look nice.....well too much expectation. Have to tone it down.

" I am glad to see that you both are going together. Aditya don't forget to take something for everyone. And Karishma's sister just got married , do give her the set that I gave you. " said mother to Aditya and we came out.

I have Arav in his carry bag. He is so light that I don't feel like I am carrying someone. Gungun sat with me and snow . Akash and Aditi sat in the front seat with Aditya.

First we are stopping by a shopping mall and its huge. I told snow to keep an eye on gungun and Akash and Aditi is Aditya's responsibility. Arav feel asleep while traveling but now he is wide awake enjoying everything. We walked in the mall. Aditya took three kids for playing games and I brought snow for some cloth shopping. I brought some summer dress for the babies since its summer days are too hot to roam around with heavy dress.

I brought some new toys for Arav. Aditya met me with the kids in the toy section. I showed him my shopping and he just nodded in approval. " you don't need anything for yourself ? " he asked me and I am glad he did. Our first direct conversation other than contract.

" Not anything from here....can we go to the book store I need some books . " I asked him. " yeah can do that...oh by the way I took a good pen for your father and best tea for your mother ....will that be alright ? "he asked.

Together trust me we are really an awkward couple. He doesn't know what to get for his inlaws and I don't know what the hosts parents like 

" yes that will do. I took coffee beans for mother. She enjoys them a lot.  "I told him cause he will be the one paying. " Thank you for paying attention..mom will love that. " he said and I might melt. Why he is soo good.

" Glad to know. " I replied...hope that wasn't too out of place reply...my brain is working slow. I gave arav a kiss to avoid  Aditiya's. Better focus on Arav.

We did a lot of shopping and he paid for everything. " Do you want me to carry Arav for you ? " he asked but I am not going to share Arav so I said " No its okay I am good. " I can carry my boy myself. I don't know about others....but he is completely mine for now.....my baby.

Since it was already late we thought to go my house first. We drove inside a huge building. Must say karishmas house is also big. An old couple is waiting by the door...they're my parents . As soon as the car stopped I walked out and went towards them.

" My baby welcome home. " said mom with tears . After ages I felt so much loved and cared so I just cried with her. " Now now dont make my girl cry. " said Dad to mom. " I don't want to...its just I cannot help it. Ohhh...look who came to visit....some little guests I see." said mom Softly pinching Aravs cheek with love.

" Mom see who came to meet with you. Its Arav , thats gungun...Aditi and Akash. " I introduced the kids to her. " Kids say hi ! to granny. " I told the kids and they didnt disappoint me. They took blessings of my parents even Aditya did that.

" Such sweethearts....get in , get in granny will bake cake for you. " said mum and nothing could make them more happy than a cake. We all walked in the house. Aditya handed gifts to my mom. She became extra happy after seeing her favourite tea leaf.

  " Do you play chess  young man ? " asked Dad to Aditya. " yes , I do. And if you have a board than lets have a game. " he said and together they went to play games. Mom took the three kids to bake cake and spend time with. I told snow to help my mom with the kids in the kitchen. Arav went back to sleep. I carried him in my room and placed him in the bed to sleep.

Let me now dig in some information about karishma. Her school , college , her certificates , plan for life I have to know everything about her. And since others are busy let me do my work. Hope I get something useful.