Chapter 21

Karishma ( POV )

I remember sleeping on chair with Arav...how I ended up in bed? I looked at the little bed...Arav sleeping peacefully. Wasn't I planning to make him sleep in bed with me...how he ended up in the crib ?

I checked my phone...it was five o'clock well its not late yet. I can lie a bit enjoying the warm blanket...doesnt matter how much you sleep at night...nothing compares to the early five minute nap.

I streached myself... my hand came in contact with some soft and silky hairs....gungun must be sleeping. I love cuddling with her early in the morning and if I skip that....well she doesn't like it at all. She is my cuddly daughter.

I turned and streched my hands to encircle her neck with my hands and pulled her closer to me...with my eyes still closed. Will see her first thing in the morning today.

Wait something is wrong...why her neck feels so big? And why pulling her close is becoming a hard job today? I slowly opened my eyes and saw....Aditya.

I just pulled him closer. Yes, right....gungun slept with her sister yesterday...she is not here. I remember Aditya wanting to sleep in my room. I must move before he wakes up or he will think that I am a pervert.

Before I could move his arms encircled my waist and pulled me in his embrace...the soft sun light touching his face, his warm breath grazing my neck is making me shiver...

stop and get up now ( heart : five minutes please) { Brain : can't do that...he may wake up. }( Heart : We may never get this chance again. ){ Brain : He will think we are weried. } ( Heart : I have lots of weried ideas. ) SHUTUP..[Heart +Brain : Sorry ]...I should slowly, slowly move away.

But he is looking so cute....I kind of want to keep him closer but thats not possible. I tried to free myself...only he grabbed me more tightly, pulling me in his chest...we are almost in hugging position.

I am very close to his face , in my previous life I was single. Even modles in my world weren't as handsome as him. Must say titli ( his ex wife ) was really lucky to have him all for herself.

His fine thin lips are inches away from mine ..I could just....wake up dirty head...he will sue you for broking the contract.

Should I just sleep and forget what happened or wake him ? Forget it....I can pass it by saying...I was sleepy. And trust me I am sleepy...in his embrace I feel warm.

suddenly his phone rang...that stupid alarm clock. Aditya woke up instantly....I pulled back a little. Our eyes meet for brief moment and than he let me go. " Sorry...." he whispered with tip of his ears red.

" No...even its my fault...I forgot gungun is not sleeping between us. " I told him and he nodded...his eyes still sleepy, his hairs unkept, his t-shirt little disarranged but still managed to look breathtaking.

" Morning Aditya. "I wished him,
" Good morning " he replied while stretching his arms ...I can't believe, first how can someone look that good early in the morning? .

And how can someone sound so good in their morning lazy voice? He is not a human....or I am tooo much intoxicated by him.

" I have send all the messages....you go and infrom Aditi. " said Aditya, right I forgot about yesterdays message. I have to talk with Aditi about it.
" I will...thanks. " I told him. " you're welcome. " he replied.

" I must wake the kids " I told getting down, even Arav is up from his sleep. Lets get busy. Aditya wanted to be in bed little longer so I gave him Arnav and both of them can play.

I came in Aditi's room, she is sleeping with her sister in her arms....cute elder sister. I slowly woke Aditi up. She woke up with a smile. 

Since gungun and Akash doesn't have any classes today I left them for Mrs snow to handle.