Chapter 49

Two days later

Karishma ( POV )

I got a call from swapna Industries and soon I will have my new job. I am so excited about it. They said I can join from Monday.

It's going to be paid trial run for a month and if they like my work than I will be selected forever...since they are having trouble between two candidates.

So they will see both of our works and than select one...well makes sense. And since it's paid I don't mind. I am confident about my skills so no problem.

But since I am joining soon and can't spend much time with my kids today I have decided to spend some time with them. I asked them what they want to do and they wanted to bake.

Well , I have learned something nice from YouTube let's make it today. I took out cute aprain for Aditi , gungun and Akash.

" Now first we mix the ingredients, Akash place the bowl in the table. " I told him and he did it nicely. " Aditi put 15 spoons of curd in it....gungun can you count for your sister? " I asked her and she nodded happily.

I want gungun to be part of it too , so I gave her a work to feel included. Aditi is such a cute elder sister, she let gungun count and even corrected her when she said something wrong.

I left Arav with the lonely couple... samrat and Sahara. Hope Arav can help them a little...just a little hope. I hope everything turns out well.

Since Aditya said before the accident Sahara had a fiance..whom she didn't recognise after she was out of hospital...well I investigated about him , he is married now ..and I think now Sahara deserves someone better.

" Now what mummy ? " asked aakash . His voice made me back in reality. " Now add the suji in it... slowly...only 3 scoops...good now add sugar.." I instructed him and Aditi.

" How much sugar? " asked Aditi. " Not much...just one small cup...now mix w get ell....put little milk if it's too dry....mix now. " I instructed while cutting raw materials like nuts and Almonds .

" Now we will cover it for 30 minutes and wait. " I told them. I covered the bowl with a led.

30 minutes later

" Okay , now we will mix fruit Eno in it. Aditi here ..pour it in. " I told her handing her the packet. She poured the eno in it ...and all three of them mixed it together.

" Now it's mummy work. Soldiers thank you for your help. " I told them and they laughed.

Well I have already oiled one bowl, So I have poured the mixer in it, decorated it with nuts and kismis..of course. Than put it in double bowler method...soon it will get ready.

" Can we eat it now ? " asked gungun holding my neck. I picked her up in my lap and sat down. Both Akash and Aditi sat beside me resting their head on my shoulder.

" Let dad get home...we will eat it together. " I told them . We will celebrate together...that sounds so much fun.

Aditya ( POV )

" Thank you so much for donating in our organisation. " Said the manager of orphanage. " It's nothing...I am glad that I could help. " I told him while handing him the bags of toys and clothes. Once they get with the distribution I will leave.

Every 16 th December I come here to donate cloth and money to this organisation. It's where titli and her sister grew up. Her sister was adopted before her so titli never knew where her sister went.

So on titli's birthday ( 16th December) , we used to come here and donate here in this organisation. I know now I am with Karishma and I love her but I will keep doing this one thing for titli.