Chapter 61

Karishma [ POV ] 

I walked in zen's office. Its huge room with a table in the centre , the table is neatly organised. The room has book shelves filled with books , few family pictures and pictures of nature in the wall. A big glass window giving you the view of the city , he is artistic. 

" Mrs Sharma have a sit " he said showing me an empty chair. I sat down , I don't know why I am getting little nervous. " So you want to get a story published but your senior is saying that this story is total rubbish and can't be published.  Do you have anything to say about it ? " he asked me . 

" well my senior thinks that in today's market people only loves to read romance novels and other stories or genre doesn't have much market but I think he is wrong. " I told him and he nodded like he is taking notes. " well you seem quite confident about the matter. since you're so confident lets hear the story and than I can decide what to do . " he said and god please give me strength. 

Sahara [ POV ] 

" Finally all paper works are done you can take her with you. " said the mother of the orphanage. " Thank you so much mother. It wasn't possible without your help. " I told her. she smiled and than took off her glasses to clean them with her dupatta. 

" Its my duty beta. I know titli very well she grew up here. Her sister on the other hand got adopted pretty soon. For long we didn't knew the address of her younger sister but than she reached out herself and contacted us. " said mother Jenny with a sigh. 

" Titli was very happy to meet her sister. Her sister was happily married that time. Titli was expecting that time . Her sister was married but she didn't have any kid. when titli came to know that her sister can't have a child...she took a bold decision. " said mother jenny  and took a pause. 

" She told her sister to  pretend to be pregnant , and when the due date came ...she handed her daughter to her elder sister and declared her baby to be dead. It was darkest moment for aditya ....after five years of that incident she had aditi. " said mother jenny. 

" To not have any problems in they rarely meet with each other. And slowly again all connections were cut. one year ago we got a message that in an accident titli's sister and her husband died. we must go and collect their only daughter....so we did that. we wanted to contact titli but even she was..." this time mother jenny couldn't stop her tears and she cried. 

Even I couldn't stop my tears when I think about titli. " Poor girl ended up in this orphanage. In this few months I wanted to contact with Aditya but she wasn't ready for it...her name is khushi. she is 16 years old. Few days ago we told her about her family but she isn't very interested to meet them. " said mother with a sad face. 

" But since we are not a big organisation and its hard to keep teenagers ...its best if khushi can go back  with her family. " said mother with a sad smile. " I know mother you want well for that child....but titli never infromed Aditya about it and its a sensitive issue so ...today we just did the formality next week we will come to get her ...with her parents. " said samrat to her. 

" well that will be amazing. " said mother jenny. Now I have to do the mission impossible thing . Talk about it Aditya....

Karishma [POV] 

" And that's the story , it has sacrifice , love and a nice bond. Its going to be heart touching story . " I told him and he has listened me without stopping me. " And for your story who will be your targeted audience ? " he asked me . 

" General audience ...age starting from 18 .....I am very positive about it. " I told him. " well if you ask me than I think the story is nice but its not healthy to sell lies. " he said with a straight face.      " What lies ? " I asked him . " In reality mothers leaves their sons for their own happiness...they dont care for their childrens at all. " he said and you can hear pain in his voice . 

I wanted to correct him but what he faced can't change over night so I choose to keep quite. " since we are not debating about it...and you have challenged your senior lets do something. " he said took a paper and neatly wrote something on it. 

" It says if 500 copies of this book is sold in the market than you can keep your job even get a promotion...but if you fail than you have to leave my company done..." he asked extending his hand. well its a tempting idea so I shook hand with him. 

" Go ahead with it. " he said and I think its a polite way of saying get out of my office. I stood up and was about to when I heard " Mr Das is an old employ...Mrs sharma be careful ...its a complicated place to work . But if you can prove .....we will take action. " he said and he didn't have to fill in the gaps. 

I know what he meant by that. I nodded and left his office. Mr Das's secretary standing in the hall talking with someone. He has his spies all around the office. I have to be very careful with him.

well since I have nothing else to do after some paper work I can go and surprise sahara today she will be very happy. I will tell Aditya to bring pizza we can have a movie night....its going to be fun. 

Mrs swapna Sharma ( Aditya's mother) ( POV )

" So many years have past Mr Sharma why have you called me ? " I asked him.

" Can we meet ? Please....I want to see you. " he said. " Well , let's meet than..." I told him. I don't know why but after years I want to see him again.

" Well let's meet at a coffee and more  shop...two o'clock. " he said and I disconnected the call. Let's see what happens.