Chapter 16

Karishma ( POV)

" Make sure to finish packing before 12 o'clock...we have to send them before their lunch time. " I told my house help who is packing gifts and the invitation cards for me.

After that I have to start arranging for the party. I think I will leave Arav , gungun and Akash with my mom since they are having a day off and my mother in - law has an important meeting.

" What are you doing beautiful ? " called out Aditi , I don't know why but when she calls me beautiful I love it. The fact that she started talking with me is amazing.

" packing invitations...as we discussed." I told , her showing her the arrangements.

" Is it okay ? Do you want anything to be changed ?" I asked her. She inspected and said " can you add Elsa and Anna stickers on them ....we have movie day every week  in my class and recently we watched frozen. Students really loved it and will be happy to see stickers related to the movie . " she said in one go.

Now Aditi is a bit like her father doesn't like to talk much and her talking really gave me hope. Hope that soon she will be a happy and bubbly teen and not a depressed one. " why not of course we can do that. " I told her .

which means repacking fifty gifts again but I will do it. I gave the workers an apologetic look but they didn't mind at all.  One of them took out her phone to order stickers .

" come on have your breakfast and go to school...I will manage other things here. " I told her , took her hand and we walked over to the dining table.

She sat down for her breakfast, Aditya brought gungun and Akash with him and snow brought Arav for breakfast. Today's breakfast is very simple , its oats , fresh mango juice , freshly cut strawberries with yogurt , chicken sandwich , omelettes and toast.

I was helping Akash arrange his toast ( he likes one side peanut butter and other strawberry jam ) when I felt a light pull on my palluh. I turned and saw Aditi pulling my palluh and pointing me to get closer to her.

I did what she asked for and she whispered " why is gungun in a bad mood early in the morning ? " . Now that she is asking I looked up and saw gungun not eating anything and watching me with a dark look on her eyes.

" Baby why are you not eating ? Do you want mommy to cook something else for you ? " I asked her but she looks the same , now water sparkling in the corners of her eyes.

What did I do ? Ohhh! How careless of me. I wake her up everyday and cuddle and play with her in bed for ten minutes and then get ready for the day. She loves that time....but since I was busy today I forgot to play with her and that explains that angry face.

I gave Aditya a look and his expression is clear ' you spoiled her too much '. Never a helps me ..now what to do ?

I walked over to her and said " let mummy feed my baby today. " But she turned her face and said " Not eating" and her sad voice made me more guilty. " I am sorry mummy was really busy today ...baby don't be angry. " I said sitting on my knees up to her   height. But that angry girl wouldn't listen.

" Gungun....beautiful woke up early to make red velvet cake for you , since you love them. " finally Aditi came to my aid. Bless that little soul, gungun looked at her elder sister and asked " Really ? " Aditi nodded like a mature girl and said " Yes , and she is going to take three of you to meet granny today ...so don't forget to thank her. " said Aditi. Now gungun's face lit up. She smiled brightly and said " I am too happy...thank you mummy. " I pulled her close  and gave her a kiss and told her sorry for the morning and she seemed like she didn't mind at all.

And like that we had our morning breakfast. After that Aditya and Aditi got ready to go out.

I holding Aditi's hand and said " Don't be nervous and invite your friends for the party. I have informed their mom's but since you're the host and they are the guest you have to invite them ....and I am sure you can do it. " I told her and she nodded.

" Thank you for the morning incident... You're really a good big sister. " I told her and she blushed ". " I gave her a goodbye kiss ( which I give to every kid when they go out but for aditi its first time)  her in her forehead.

" Even I go office you know. " said Aditya in whisper  , did I hear wrong ? Oh ! Maybe he is getting late and I am holding them up for a long time . "Ok go ahead ...sorry for the hold up. " I told cheerfully then noticed aditiy's face why Aditya's face looks like gungun when she was angry ? Strange.

After they left snow took Akash and gungun to get them dressed and take them to their grandma and I sat to have my breakfast while watching Arav smearing his face with yogurt. Little ones are so cute.

After breakfast and cleaning up I once again started packing , there are so many that have to be repacked. But I am glad that Aditi approved them. Snow took three of them out and now I have to work. I have an appointment with the decoration company for the upcoming event , before that I have to deliver the gifts in the school.

Buy some cute dress for Arav cause he has literally grown out of most of his dress. Prepare lunch for aditya and hop in his office to see if he eats on time....he never does that and than I have an appointment in parlour....got to keep the skin glowing. My day is fully jammed...hope I can get through ....wish me luck.