Chapter 17

Karishma ( POV )

Finally after almost a month I did my skin care routine and I feel so happy after looking at the result. My skin is glowing, its so soft and good...I may fall in love with myself.

But enough self love I have to deliver the gifts in Aditi's school. I changed into some long pants and a top. Since I have kids I think its hard to move around in dress or heels. I select comfort over style....hope I can master running in heels soon.

I drove in Aditi's school, meet with her class teacher to give her the gifts. She knew about the plan so she said nothing and took the things.

I stood by the door . she went in and called out her class " Class...now silence.  Today Aditi has an special announcement to make ...Aditi come here. " she called.

Aditi walked towards the front desk and stood with her teacher and smiled awkwardly....you can do it sweetheart. She closed her eyes....probably thought about her mother and then opened her eyes with confidence.

" Hi ! My name is Aditi sharma . We have been classmates for long and you guys have helped me a lot. And to thank you for that I am inviting you all in my house for a ' Thank you party '. It would be themed as ' Dress  As you like it ' so that you can be whatever you want. " She said and the whole class cheered for her. Even I am impressed her vocoubolary is soo good.

Her face lit like a bright sun light, she with a smile distributed the presents in the class which made the others kids more happy.

Now that we I have done my work , I should go back home and see how my kids are doing....and yes call Aditya to see whether he has eaten his lunch. I was about to leave when two tiny hands holded my waits . I turned and saw Aditi holding me.

" Beautiful.....you're here to pick me up. " she said with the happy tone. But she is having classes right ? " Aren't you having class right now sweetheart ? " I asked her.

" Today is half day....so I think you can take her home. " said her teacher who followed her out. " Well.....than lets go in granny's house and eat lunch together. " I told her. She went in her class to get her bag.

" Mrs sharma I must say your skin is soo clear and beautiful....without makeup also you look like a model. " she said with a high pitched tone.

" Thank you so much. " I told her , I know I am beautiful but I still don't know how to handle compliments.

" Mr sharma must be head over heel in love with you. " she said. I made a blushing look but I must say Mr sharma is never going to love me. His love is reserved for someone else.

" lets go " said Aditi coming out of her classroom jumping like a rabbit. " Akash calls me bunny...but look now who is jumping like a rabbit? " I asked her.

" Of course...I learned it from my bunny friend. Best friends ...right bunny ? " she said with a teasing tone and I love to see her Happy.

" Hmm ...let's go. " I took her hand and lets go home.

Together we got into our car , now that I know the roads well I like to drive myself.

" Aditi I was about to go and tell your father to eat his lunch in his office. But since we' re going to granny's house....baby call your dad and tell him to take his lunch. " I instructed her giving her my phone.

" Dad is such a child....but okay beautiful. " she said holding my phone .  I almost laughed at her words but didn't laughed infront of her.

" He is a busy person...sometimes he forgets to have his lunch too...that much he works for us. We must show him care...do you understand? " I explained Aditi.

" yes beautiful....I understand " said Aditi. I am a responsible person...should give myself a treat for that....to the book store.

Mr Jones ( Aditya's Secretary )

Why the weather is so cloudy today ? Boss is working non stop but his face is so dark and no one dares to disturb him.

I am standing behind him as he sits with his two employs going over a deal. They are explaining him something non stop but his eyes are not on the files but on his watch. Is he waiting for something ?

I looked at my watch ...of course its almost lunch time and Mrs Sharma is still not here......we will be so much in trouble if that happens.

Recently boss has changed so much...going home early , eating lunch on time , not giving us hard time. All because of our Madam...but if she don't show up I may die today.

Did the security guard stopped her again ? Should check that. I texted the guard to check....madam is late.

The  two employees are sweating like a water fountain ....and I literally meant what I said. 

If madam doesn't show up we may not get a lunch break today. This meeting is going to be a long one....should I call madam and remind her about the lunch ? Yes , should text her.

But before I could take my phone out .....Aditya sirs phone ranged...it says Karishma ..... God has saved us.

" All of you....take a lunch break and we can meet after that. " said Aditya sir. Thank god ! One call from mam and we got our lunch break. Serious respect for her.....imaginary salute to her.

Aditya ( POV )

I can't believe in just few days I have made such habits which I never had before. Like I now eat lunch with karishma...or I just ignore it.

I mean kids stay at school this time , my mother mostly eats with Miss snow talking about old days and playing with Arav , so Karishma gets here and we eat our dinner.

And I feel irritated whenever she doesn't show up for lunch....which doesn't happen ....today she is late and I don't know why it is irritating me.

My stuff have noticed my mood but at this point I don't even care. Suddenly my phone rang and as I watched the screen...my heart relaxed .

Its her....did someone stopped her again ? Should give her a ID....will throw the security away . Its a video call....I picked up to see ..and sweet face of my daughter came in the screen.

" Daddy...." She said sweetly " Its almost lunch time eat your lunch...I know you haven't eaten yet. Don't just work...eat properly. " said that little boss.

" where are you ? Aren't you supposed to be at school ? " I asked her. " was at school...but since its half day beautiful came to pick me....we are going granny's house for lunch. So beautiful told me to remind you to eat your lunch. " she told . 

" Thank you for reminding. I will eat. " I told her. " Promise ? " she asked cutely. " Promise , now tell beautiful to drive slowly. " I told her.

" OK , bye. " she said and hung up the phone before I could talk with karishma. She didn't even let me look at Karishma....I know she is driving but I couldn have seen her for few minutes.

Well...today we are eating alone. I took the lunch box and sat on my other table...why the food tastes so bland today...no taste at all , even cold too ?

Nope.....can't eat like that. Guess have to make a trip at my in - laws house for a warm lunch....have to know about the party too. You thought I am going to meet karishma ? Noooo....its all for my daughter......just for my daughter.