Chapter 55

Karishma [ POV ] 

" Do we have to go ....its really early and I don't want to go back to that place where I don't get to see you for hours. " said Aditya sitting on the bed as I was getting ready . " Excuse me who are you and what have you done to my responsible husband ? You're acting like our kids. " I told him. 

" Yeah ...he was kind of boring so I shooed him away. " said Aditya , Is it my brain going crazy or he looks super handsome when he smiles ? I need to get a grip on my feelings. " You're staring at me you know. " he gently reminded me. " Sorry..get ready fast will you. " I told him handing him his shirt. I can't wait to see my Arav. 

But before I could move away aditya grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him . " Hey ! Yeh nazra sirf Mera liya Hain ( those eyes are just for me )  ...don't move them away  from me. " he said while slowly putting a stand of hair behind my ear.

" From now you don't have to give me kisses when I sleep...you can shower your love on me...and mind you only me. " he said in a possisive voice. So he was never sleeping on those days.

" You're were awake? And I used to be worried that what would happen if you wake up ? " I said him. " Well , I couldn't miss those moments can I? I may not have said but I loved you way before I knew I love you. " he said and realised me to get ready.

" So don't hide your love for me. " he said while getting ready. And I still can't believe my luck . I am happy very happy...have to tell sam he was right about everything. Well and he will make a face like ' Told you so ' but do I care ...nope.

2 hours later

We are back in home. Aditya's phone literally vibrated for two minutes as soon as he switched on his phone. He literally got 500 mails and thousands messages.. that guy is not free

He dropped me home and rushed to his office as fast as he could. Well I just found out it's hard to walk after. ...well it took me ten minutes to walk inside.

And the first thing which I saw as soon as I walked into the hall is a line of angry faces. Well they must have heard the car and stood here waiting but with angry faces , even Arav is in sahara's arms sitting silently.

And strangely samrat is in his black coat. Is he going to court for any case ? What's going on here ?

" Hi everyone... aren't you going to give me a hug ? " I told streacthing my hand and nobody moved a muscle. Gungun wanted to hug me but Aditi stopped her. Now what's going on here ?

" We are not going to talk with you . We are very angry. " Said Aditi with serious face just like her father. Aditya would have felt so proud of her.

" Why baby ? Why are you so angry with me ? " I asked her. She says she doesn't like to be called a baby but secretly she loves it when I call her my baby...really taking after her father.

" You broke our promise so our lawyer is going to deal with you. " She said in a serious tone and I almost laughed out loud. " Your who ? Lawyer.,...who is that ? " I asked her

" Well , that would be me...Miss Aditi Sharma hired me ..." Said samrat and well that's new. " She hired you with what ? " I asked him .

" Friendship band ...and only the nicest prince wears them so ....I feel honoured. " he said with a smile showing his friendship band which has a unicorn 🦄 sticker in it. Samrat who takes cases with lakhs got hired with a friendship band.

He is wearing it over his tattoo which is swollen and red ...is that a skin problem? " Sam... wear it on the other hand  ...it may hurt your tattoo... " I told him showing his hand.