Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )

Username: Kozikila : Date with Sahara. 

I got all ready , packed some sandwiches , juice and my picnic bag. It's going to be a relaxing day with my friend. We are meeting for the first time.

To make sam jealous she suggested to name herself Ajay , so I will call her that only .

As soon as I reached the beach I saw her. Must say she is pretty. I waved towards her. She walked towards me..

Sahara: Hope I am not late 

Ajay : You're not , let's sit. ( We looked for a good spot and sat down) 

Sahara: Here I brought sandwiches for you.

Ajay : Thank you. so tell me how are you everything good?

Sahara: Life is so challenging.... specially when you have a irritating person like sam

Ajay : Now what has he done?

Sahara: Everything, he flirts , acts all sassy , I just don't understand him.

Ajay: I am sure it's going to be fine, just hang in their dear.

Sahara: Hope so.

Ajay : was he jealous when you told him that you're going on a date.

Sahara: He was....

Ajay: That's a nice progress and soon Everything will be fine. Just give love some time dear. I sure it's going to be fine.

Sahara: Thank you so much I really needed to hear that thing.

Ajay: Just relax and lets enjoy a meal together. And I am sure things will be better in future.

Sahara: let's hope for the best.

Username: NamitaAggarwal8 : Date with Aditya.

Well , I am going to meet with a very special person today , my one good friend. She will meet with me for a coffee Date. Her name is priyanshi and I am excited to meet with her. Haven't seen her for a while.

We decided to meet at coffee and more resturant. Samrat says it has best coffee in town. As I entered the restaurant I spotted the beautiful girl in the restaurant. She waved I know that priyanshi.

Aditya : Nice to meet with you Priyanshi.

Priyanshi: Pleasure is all mine , have a sit. ( they both sat down)

Aditya: what would you like to have?

Priyanshi: Anything will do ( They ordered and sat to gossip)

Aditya: You're so beautiful.

Priyanshi: Thank you so much. So how is life everything good? I heard you got married.

Aditya: Life is lot better now , it has got back into track and I am happy.
What about you?

Priyanshi: yes , my life is better. And I am really happy to know that you're happy.

Aditya : long time has passed. It's nice to catch up after a while.

Priyanshi: You got busy with life , we seperated for time....you moved on . Not us.

Aditya: I know, would like to catch up on some school gossips from you.

Priyanshi: Than you're in for a treat cause I have some juicy news.

Aditya: Hit me....

It's nice to catch up with friends.

Username: shrutipragyanswain : Date with samrat.

Shruti : Hey ! hi ...where are you?

Samrat: I am right behind you...

Samrat said he is on the way but that guy is ten minutes late. If he dalays anymore I may leave.

Samrat: I see you red top...just wait for me. ( He said on phone )

I turned and saw him , speed walking towards me. He is wearing a black shirt and looking awesome. I knew he was handsome but...he is more handsome in person.

Samrat: sorry didn't mean to be late...it's just a lame excuse....and I got late

Shruti: Well , let's go in . I want to visit the park and ride everything.

I told him and we went in , we tried every single ride. Sam was excited was scared of heights, so in rollercoaster he grabbed my hand for most of the ride.

We took a small coffee break , I am loving my day here.

Samrat: Have I told you that you're looking amazing ?

Shruti : No but thank you. You probably say that to everyone.

Samrat: Not everyone...just for some special ones. So what do you want to do next ?

Shruti : Roam a little, eat and go home.

Samrat: How about we skip that and go on a Ballparty and dance all night.

Shruti: Is that a thing  ? I am not sure about it

Samrat: It's a frictional world... nothing impossible here. Let's get you a gown and lets go. Would you like that ?

Shruti: I would love that.

Samrat: okay, let's go.

And rest of the evening we spend dancing on every romantic songs possible.

Sorry the stories are little short. But hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for supporting my work.

Regular chapters will start again . Thank you for taking part in my celebration.

Thank you so much.