Chapter 31

Karishma ( POV )

The kids became very happy to hear that we are going to go out. Sam left early but before going out he said " Dont get over excited...keep your strict look. We have to crack his shell and bring his feelings out. I know you're happy but don't let small success stop you from getting what we aim for. " Well lets see what we will do.

" We will ride every ride....and eat ice cream. " A comment from Aditi brought me back to earth. " Yes love we will now.....hurry and Akash wear your shoes. Gungun......no masti. " I helped them get ready in cute outfits and then got ready myself.

" I can carry Arav for you. " Said Aditya, he walked out in simple outing dress. And still managed to look hot.

" No need. " I told him and took Arav from him. Together we came out. I took Arav from Aditya, it's so nice to carry him around.

Aditya's eyes were on me. Trying to figure out what is going on. But I didn't look him in the eye. Samrat told to give him some cold treatment.

  Aditya took out his car and together we started our journey. Hope sam's plan work.

sahara ( POV )

I cant believe he has already moved on in his life and my stupid friend used to think Aditya may end up alone if something happens to her. She and her fake believe.

My line of thought broke by the sudden bell ring. Who decided to show up so early in the morning?

As I opened my door I saw a stranger waiting in my door. He has a handsome face, a smile on his face which looks innocent but has a dangerous fact...his smile is contagious.

" yes, may I help you? " I asked him. His smile widen and his eyes sparkled like he has finally got something which he was looking for.

" Actually yes you can help me. "  he said in a charming voice. " Mind if I come in? " he asked.

" where are my manners do come in. " I let him in the room. And showed him a sofa to sit down.

" Now who are you and what you want from me? " I asked him again. He was silent for a while like analyzing the environment.

" My name is samrat choudhary, I am a lawyer by profession. We haven't met before  I don't have any professional work with you but my friend is having some problems for you. " he said and I dont understand why his friend is having problems for me.

" I hardly know you how am I causing trouble for your friend whom I dont know at all? " I asked him all surprised.

" My friend....Karishma sharma, wife of Aditya sharma. " he said and now I know why he is here....he is here to defend Aditya's action and know the sectet which I said will not share with Aditya.

" Aditya is wrong.....he moved on like nothing happened. " I tried to explain the reason for my anger.

" Two years passed sahara....two years. He has four kids they needed a mother, Aditya needed a friend to control everything...." he said, like Aditya didn't have anyone to help him raise his children's. All to marry again nothing else.

" Sorry to say but you call yourself Aditya's friend but what  have you done anything to help with his family....did anything for his kids? Do you even know what struggle he faced....no you just went their after knowing he has married and said something which created problem for both of our friends. " said that guy and he sounds angry.

" Look if your here to insult me than I am not interested. You may leave my house. " I told him showing the door.

" I am not insulting you....but all the things you did on that party. Knowing well that you did absolutely nothing to help....but went straight to destroy something good...after all that if you dont feel like you deserve all the insults than I have nothing to say. " he told me and he made me more angry.