Chapter 45

Karishma ( POV)

Now that everyone has left I am ready to go out for my interview. I wasn't ready to leave Arav alone for a long time....but I have to do it.

It's not a 9 to 5 job anyways...most of the work I can do from home. So I think it's going to be fine. Samrat offered to take care of Arav on my behalf and since Sahara is going to be with him...I am not worried.

Not saying that sam is not responsible but it's just he is sick and I don't want to put a lot of pressure on him right now. I wore a formal uniform and it's time to go. Wish me luck.

Sahara ( POV)

Karishma has put Arav's crib near samrat's bed. He is going to be our little visitor today. I don't know whether samrat likes kids or not...I guess we will find out.

Arav was asleep so samrat just kept quiet but now our little guy woke up from his nap. Arav is literally so cute I can't get enough of his cuteness.

" Hey ! Buddy ... you're awake. Was that a good nap ? " he asked booping Aravs  nose . And the little guy laughed.

" Since it's just us we are going to have so much fun. " he said and the kid laughed. Never thought that he would be so nice to kids.

Arav has a little giraffe toy with which he plays everyday and hates to share but he allowed samrat to play with it. Must say samrat has his charms.

" What are you looking at ? " he asked looking towards me. " Someday when you get married...you will be a good father. " I told him , and that I know will be true.

" I don't know...I never thought about relationships. After what I watched while growing up... relationships sometimes work out.. sometimes it doesn't.. and I fear I will be one of them . " he said in a very sad tone and I know why.

" Don't be negative...it may turn well who knows. You just have to give it a chance. " I encouraged him and I hope that works. At first he didn't share much about himself...now he is slowly trusting me which is a good sign.

" I will try..." he whispered and totally changed the subject by playing with Arav. " You know Sahara ..you should let Karishma and Aditya know about that news...or it wouldn't be good for them. " Said samrat out of the blue.

I have never shared that secret with him. How does he know about it ? I looked at him with a confused look in my eyes.

" Oh ..come on ....I know everything...I am samrat. " he said with a smug look on his face. He knows about it still he has not shared it with Karishma.

" I know what you're thinking...why I haven't shared the news with Karishma yet ..well it's your secret. You're the to decide whether you want to share it or not ..just I want to ensure you that they're ready for it. " he said and I think I should do it.

I nodded but said nothing to him . He started playing with Arav again. Hope things go well.

Karishma ( POV)

So many people came for the interview. And must say some girls took extra care of their look for the job.

We had to give a series of tests for this particular job. Finding mistakes in passages, correcting sentences, writing vocabulary and so many tests were taken.

From forty they made to the last three people including me. Last was an oral test...and so many questions were asked but I think I did it well.

After the Interview was over I got back home. They said they will contact in 2 to 3 business days.

After getting home I became busy with dinner and my lovely kids. Arav was still with samrat and looks like they have become good friends.

When I went to get Arav from samrat I saw them sleeping together. And arav was holding samrat's finger .. isn't that cute. So I let them sleep little longer.

Sahara looked little odd. She was not talking to anyone and was little lost. I asked her if everything was okay and she ensured that it was fine. But still she looked little odd.

But I let her be for sometime...if she isn't ready I will not bother her. After dinner I helped the kids get ready for bed. Arav was a challenge as usual but I managed it.

Before I enter my room I stopped in my tracks. Last night is still fresh in my mind...and I feel shy. I mustered up my courage and went inside.

But my room is empty their is no one in it. Why Aditya isn't home yet ? He wasn't their for dinner also ...hope everything is alright. My phone suddenly vibrated, it's a message from Aditya.

' For an important meeting I am little busy wouldn't be home today, don't miss me. ' so he wouldn't be home tonight.

' okay, take care , don't forget to eat dinner and rest well. ' I texted him. After that I took a shower and went to bed. I brought Arav from his crib to sleep next to me.

It strangely feels so lonely without Aditya. I hope he gets back soon. This house is so empty without him . ' Miss you hubby ' I texted and put my phone away. I don't think I am sleeping tonight.

Aditya ( POV )

" Here is your full payment and I hope to never meet with you again in my life. " I said handing Mr Gonzalez the bag of money.

He was the one who arranged people to find and beat up those who tried to hurt samrat. And now I closed the deal with money.

They're professionals and only cares about money so I don't have to think much about them. My business is good so I don't need them much.

Mr Gonzalez took the money and said
" It was nice working with you. If you need me again...just call me. " he said and left the room.

I lit one cigarette....it's an old habit which I tried to quit along ago..it's just I need one today .

" And I thought you have nothing to do with how I lead my life ....or you don't need my help. " Said Mr Sharma ( my dad , but I don't call him that) .

" Don't be too delighted I just needed your help once...I don't need it again. What happened will not happen again. " I confirmed him.

" Better... your mother will be heartbroken if she knows about it. " he said while sipping his favourite wine.

" I thought you have left that profession...want to be back together with mom. Guess I was wrong about you Mr Sharma. " I asked him .

" Lets have dinner...and I will explain you more about it. " he said. Well I really want to talk with him , since he is ready why not. I nodded. Let's hope for the best.