Chapter 62

Sahara [ POV ]

" I don't know how to break the news in front of Aditya. He will surely misunderstand titli. " I told samrat who is feeding sultan. " well can't blame him for that can we ? " he asked and well that's true. 

we can't blame aditya if he has an emotional meltdown. " He was asking about you...still looking for you. " I told him. Aditya really misses him. They really have become good friends.

" I will be there for him soon. He will have me standing with him when you deliver that news to him. " Said Samrat. Well that's a relief.

" Why are you hiding here ? Why can't you meet with them ? " I asked him. Before he could answer. I heard the door bell. Who can be here ?

I walked over and looked through the key hole ..it's Karishma. I rushed back and told samrat about it.

" Sam hide... Karishma is here. " I told him. He stood up from his chair in hurry. " Where to hide ? Let me hide in the store room. " he said and went inside my store room.

I went and answered the door. " I am so sorry...I kept you waiting in the door. It's just sultan is so naughty. " I told Karishma in one go .

" Sultan? " She asked in surprise. I showed her the naughty one who followed me upto the door. " Hi baby ...." Said Karishma in baby voice and picked him up.

" You named him .... sultan? " She asked me and now I have to lie about it. " Yep ! " I told her. " Isn't it little heavy for him ? " She asked me. Well even I thought that...but not his grandfather..I mean samrat.

" He makes me run behind him all day , demands food like he is a king ....that name suits him. " I told her and she laughed.

Together we came inside the house. She kept talking with sultan in her baby voice. " I almost forgot...I have brought calcium tablets and a packet of  food for sultan. " She said and handed me few packets.

" You do spoil him. " I told her and than jumped like she has just remembered something. " That reminds me ..I do have a toy for you. " She said and took out a yellow toy from her bag.

Sultan immediately started playing with it

Sultan immediately started playing with it. " He liked your gift. " I told her and she laughed. " You're early today... anything special. " I asked her.

" Well , my work is done today that's why I am back. Thought we can watch a movie tonight. " She said but if she stays her . She will understand something is wrong here.

" I wish but I have night shift today...sorry. " I told her. " That's
okay. " she said and before she can say anything a lond noise came from the storage.

We both looked towards the storage room. Samrat is so very done today.

Karishma ( POV )

Sahara is behaving so odd today. But I haven't pointed it out for her. But I have a feeling that she wants me to leave her house soon.