Chapter 51

Author's Note :

Let's revise what's going on since you may have forgotten about it , The teacher is here to help my students :

1. Sahara told sam that she went on a date and is not going to share who it is.

2. Karishma and Roshni are on a mission to solve the family mystery.

3. Karishma got Job in swapna Industries as an Editor. Well she is on trial period.

4. Aditya shared his secret about meeting with Titli in his dream.

5. Karishma bought him a ring and he is in total love with her.

6. Titli had a sister we don't know about.

7. Sahara is hiding something from Aditya.

So I guess we are done here. Have fun reading. Take care. And don't forget to revise your notes. Bye.

Karishma (  POV)

Everyone is eating breakfast together.Even sam decided to eat with us today, which he usually avoids doing. His condition is getting better but the poor guy is still  not allowed to drink coffee.

Arav is sitting on his chair enjoying his daal khichdi...he eats solids and loves it. I sat feeling him , he is old enough to say a few words so we always try to teach him to say something but he hasn't said a word.

" Here comes the train...." I told him to show the spoon like a train and he giggled before eating it. From today I can't spend much time with him and my heart breaks at the thought. I wish I could just pack him and take him with me to my office.

" Baby I am going to miss you. " I said and a series of ' what about me ? ' came in my ear... including Sahara. I told the kids that I will miss them but as for the elders who will miss them ?

I finished feeding Arav , thankfully Aditya hadn't asked about my job. But by samrat's look I know that guy knows everything....not to say how. I stopped asking that long ago.

After breakfast the driver took the kids to school since Aditya had a meeting. I packed my bag , took my lunch box and I am ready to go. I am super excited about it.

Arav was in my lap , I gave him to Mrs snow and started walking towards the door when I heard the most sweet voice in the world.....Arav for the first time said " Mama..." . I turned to make sure it was him and it was him..he said it again extending his hands towards me.

My heart just melted with sweetness, for other kids I was their second choice but for Arav I am his first choice. I rushed towards him and took him from Mrs snow, I almost shouted to get everyone's attention. I am too happy.

Sahara ( POV )

Karishma's shouting made us rush in the hall.Hope she is fine, I had to bring sam too cause he was too much stressed. As we reached the hall , I saw her holding Arav in her arms and showering him with love.

" What happened? You okay?" Asked Aditya rushing towards her. " Arav called me ' mama' ....he finally did it. " She said excitedly.

" Ma...ma...ma..ma" as if to impress her Arav called her mother again. Well , I captured it on my phone in case she needs it in the future.

" My baby, my love....Mommy loves you soo much ...yes I am your mommy...you cutie.. " Karishma kept showing Arav with love.

I could literally see broken heart emoji over Aditya and samrat , forgotten in a corner...poor them.
" My heart ....my pucchu.." and hey that's my nickname that she uses to call me.

You can't give your best friends nickname to others that's illegal now even I have a broken heart emoji over my head.

" Today is so special I will celebrate it with cake....but now I have to go. " With a broken heart she gave the little one to me and went out. Arav went straight in samrat's arms.

" Aww looks like he likes you. " Said Aditya ruffling Arav's hairs. " I am the best chachu ( uncle) ever. " he said in a joking tone. " What about chachi ( aunty) ? " Asked Aditya

" I don't think she is ready yet. " Replied samrat and exactly what he meant by that ? . " I am good with kids. " I told him

" Yes , but we are talking about his future wife...why did you think I was talking about you ? " asked Aditya and both samrat and Arav looked up in union which was funny.

" My bad...." I told , I don't know what else to say. I am confused.

Karishma (  POV)

I am not excited for work , I want to go back to my son Arav and give him lots of kisses. But I have to be here. The other candidate who is here with me is doing her makeup, I don't want to judge but I am not having a good feeling here.

The manager called us in . " I am going to monitor your work , I am sure you will do good job here. Karishma you will work under Nia Mukherjee. " He said showing me the new girl.

" First I will give you both three books...you have to edit and tell me which one is publishable in a week. " he said handing us three books.

Her books are nicely covered and even highlighted. Mine is torn books with writing not visible in some pages.

" It's not fair...why I got the bad books ? I asked my Manager.  He looked up all angry , " you think I am doing pertiality here ? Well , now you have to rewrite the pages which are not visible... understand. I don't want any more complains...if it's such a hard work you can leave. " he said , well I can't leave now. And if he knows who I know that will steal the living day light out of him...but not now.

" I will do it. " I told him and he dismissed us. " Girl nothing personal but I don't think you will get job here since I am here. " Said Nia .

" Girl , if I were you I wouldn't say that .....I will show you who stays. The managers lap will not be big enough to save you if I am against you..we are here to show our merits and we will do that. " I told her and she left with an angry face. But seriously what will I do now ? God please save me.

Author Interview:

Author: Yeh Hi Sahara you wanted to share something? Before that EnchantedSpirit8 wanted to share a song for sam ' kisi ka tu huga hi tu , kiu na tujha mein hi jeeto. "....And yes you were saying.

Sahara: why only readers could share songs even I want to gift  a song to samstars.

Author: Really what is it ?

Sahara : samrat ke ....Deewane ruk ja tera humse saamna hai
Aakhon se chhu le
Chhuna haathon se manaa hai

Author: you sure ?

Sahara : Absolutely...I am sure.

Author: okay , don't blame me later , I tried my best to save you

Author: wow that's something. Well I will let them know