Chapter 4

Karishma ( POV )

1 week later.

My days here are so good. I eat to my full, rest as much as possible. My bond with Arav has increased a lot. I have mastered few things in this few days. I have  learned how to change diapers.

I have learned how to make food for Arav, when he eats and his nap times. Now Arav doesn't like anyone else more than me. I know when he wants anything without asking snow and that's quite an achievement for me.

Gungun still calls me beautiful but its not that bad cause I am beautiful.   I read stories with Gungun at night. I know her favourite food , her best friend's name ,I know her favourite Disney movie.  I play with her, I help her color her drawing books. Together we make reels on Instagram.

Aditi and Akash they well they are still not that comfortable around me. Akash at least wants to try but he don't want to make his sister unhappy. And I don't want to force anything on Aditi. She doesn't force others not to like its just her own opinion about me and I respect her privacy. Its important to respect others decisions helps in character building.

Just to imagine I was few weeks ago a girl to get so high not to know where I am , doing stupid stuff to where I am actually responsible for four lives and I am actually handling them. That's so wearied to me. This kids has taught me so much. In return I also want to do something for them but I don't want to rush it.

Aditi sometimes plays with Arav and gungun and I just sit in distant working on my new story ideas. Once or twice when she doesn't understand her homework she asks me but that's it.  We are comfortable that way. And I would count it as an improvement.

Well I don't see Aditya that often , Yes I do have some good conversation with mother. She is funny , jolly and I don't understand why Aditya's father left her or she left him ? That's really a mystery. But not something that I should care about .

Its Sunday and I am supposed to go and meet with my mom. Hope I know the way or that would be embarrassing. Arav sleeps with me now so it was not difficult to get him ready. He used to sleep alone but I grew up sleeping with my mom till I was in class 7 .

Partly because we only had three rooms in our house for seven people but he is too young to sleep alone so I brought him and Gungun to sleep in my room. Once they are old like Aditi they can sleep alone. I brought him because its really lonely here. I wonder karishma didn't have any friends or what ? Or too proud for that too.

Whatever first I have to take permission from Aditya whether I could take his kids out or not only than I can take them. I made snow sit with the kids and came out to look for Aditya. He usually go out to work early but today he happens to be at home in his library.

I knocked on the boor and heard " come in. " I walked in and saw most beautiful sight. Aditya writing , single me has ever seen a serious looking man working and at the same time looking that handsome. Thats too much for me. Zen needs to look good not I am going to shoot myself for karishma's stupidity  or wait I am karishma now.

" you need anything ? " asked Aditya looking up. I walked in and he showed me the chair to sit. I sat down on one chair , why I feel like I did something bad and teacher has send me to principle office for my punishment.

" Aditya, my mummy wants to meet with me and the kids. I told her that kids will be free on Sunday ....I came here to ask can I take them with me ? " I asked him and his face looks like he is going to say no. " snow will be going with me....and I promise to take good care of them." I requested.

" Its not that I don't trust you with kids , if you don't have any problem you can take them with you. " he said doesn't he hate me for marrying his by plotting ? That's how stories like this works...I am a writer and I know that , than whats going on here ? And on other hand with the girls IQ I am surprised she managed to carry out her plan , he continued.

"Moreover ,  I just get the Sunday to spend with kids ....and Aditi may not like to go with you . " he said well that's true. But I promised mummy that I will be going and its so boring just to stay home all day.

" I have another idea....if you agree to it. " I said and he looked up like go ahead I am listening. " How about you come with us  ? First we can go shopping and together go to meet my mother , she will be happy to meet with you. And even aditi will not mind going with me. " I told and waited to hear a shouting from him but nothing came from his side...just silence.

" I am watching you for a week now...you play with gungun , snow told me you shifted Arnav and gungun in your room. Gungun just talks about you all day. You are so good to Aditi even though she gives you such a hard time. I remember you told me you married me just to vex your lover and would leave me once he understands his mistake....what happened to that plan ? " he asked and dug me a grave I want to bury myself. Now I am sure she was dumb as hell.

Thank god she wasn't dumb enough to say that it was his brother. He must have so much fun looking at how dumb she was. I told " That was one of my dumb idea ....I have grown out of it long time ago. My love has married someone else he has humiliated my love in many ways and I wanted to take revenge and for that I married a man I don't even know...I Just know your name and that's it. " I told him the truth and he seems interested cause he stopped writing started listening.

" But from the time I meet with the kids I felt a strong love for them. I don't have anything for that guy...let him be happy with his wife. I know how important it is to have a mother in a child's life , I don't know if I could be a good mother for them but I would like to be their for them. And as for love.. I don't think I can be in love again . " I told him and he simply nodded.

" If you want to be here for my kids than you can be here with dignity , no one will dare to harm you and that useless boyfriend of yours ...he cant humiliate you ever ....I will make sure of that. But our relationship.. Its not going to be anything more than father and mother of our children's. " he said that making his point clear to me.

" I wouldn't demand anything more but when it will be about the kids , you have to trust me and support me. I will try not to disappoint you. But you have to cooperate with me on that part , to give them a healthy life and a good environment we have to work together.  "I told him truly. Him being 24/7 away from the kids doesn't help at all. But cant say that in one go.

" Alright. Even I want my kids to have a good life and for that I will be with you. " he said . He wanted to say more but his phone buzzed. I should leave the room and not disturb him. As I reached the door I heard him say " Get ready by 10:30 a.m , tell snow to help you. We are going out today. " said Aditya , I nodded and walked out. Its going to be a great day.