Chapter 63

Mrs swapna Sharma ( Aditya's mother) ( POV )

I have ordered two cups of coffee. After years I have agreed to talk with him. I have never let him enter my son's life. I kept my promise.

But I thought it would be wise if I met with him for once . Listen to what he wants to tell me for soo long. Now that Aditya is all grown up, he can do no harm to him.

A few moments later Mr Sharma walked into the restaurant. He doesn't have that spark in him , old-age has caught up with him. Why does he look so thin and sick ? Is he sick ?

" Sorry for keeping you waiting..." he said and sat down infront of me. It has been years since I last saw him , talked with him.

" Have you ordered anything? " he asked. " No was waiting for you. " I told him and he nodded. He called a waiter and ordered things that I like to eat.

He hasn't forgotten about my food preferences. " So why you wanted to meet with me? " I asked him .

" Now I need reasons to meet with you. " he said. " You never met me without any reasons....you never did. ". I told him.

" We are here together after years let's not fight and talk in peace. " he suggested. " What do you want to talk about? " I asked him.

" You know I don't do those works now...have left those lanes forever. Can't you forget about those days ? Can't we be together. " he asked with a broken voice.

" I think we talked about it. " I told him. " You wanted me to leave those ways...I did than why are you still angry with me ? " He asked me.

" You made me choose..you made me choose between my son's. I was promise bound so I selected Aditya...I had to leave my little baby with you. " I told him.

My eyes are getting teary. I promised myself never to cry infront of him but I can't control my tears . " You never let me meet with him. I missed his first word , his school , college ...I missed everything. He grew up hating me and will hate me forever and that's for you. And that's all for you. " I told him. I have lost some beautiful moments of my life just for him.

" I am not saying that I didn't do anything wrong. It was my mistake but I want to rectify it...make things right. Will you not give any chance ? " he asked. I don't know , I am not sure about anything.

" You know that I have left that lifestyle ...I have changed. I raised zen the way you wanted. please give me another chance. " he pleaded. Now what will I do ?

karishma [ POV ]

" Are you sure ? samrat was there ? Have you seen him ? " asked Aditya all serious. Now how will I explain him about my tattoo theory..that even I don't undersatnad. But I am sure that he was there ..so I can lie about it.

" Yes , I have seen his phone on Sahara's table..they forgot to remove it. I am very sure that he is back and now staying with sahara. " I told him , he is visibly looking sad. " I don't mind him staying with sahara..I will be happy if that relationship works out. But why hasn't he come to visit us ? " asked Aditya and I have the same question.

" That even I don't know. I always thought he was my best friend , a friend who cares for me , who will always be my side ....but no I think I was very wrong about it. " I said to him. I don't think he even thinks about me.

" Growing up I was not that social , till date ...its hard for me to talk with people other than work related things. I just had only one friend...sahara. The one with whom I used to share everything. That also she became my friend because she was titli's friend. " he said . Its true Aditya doesn't have many friends.

" Than samrat came , at first I didn't liked him..thought he will take away the only thing I love. " he said holding my hand. " But than we started talking , he helped me with my works. Even risking his own life he has helped me. He had some wrong information about me. But he never tried to hurt me. " said Aditya. Right sam thought aditya killed his father.

" We figured it out together. I finally had a friend , a goofy, mad friend. I was so happy to finally have a friend but look at him. Now I know , he never thought me as his friend. I was stupid to think him as a friend. " he said looking sad.

" well , I have a plan to find out if he is hiding in sahara's house or not. And also to find out if he thinks you as your friend or not. " I told him. " And how is that ? " he asked me all curious and excited to know. I wanted to reply but I spotted another couple few tables away from us.

" what are they doing here ? " I said little loudly. Aditya looked back and said " Mom and dad....what are they doing here ? " he asked all curious. Before we could come to any conclusion mum got up and left. while his dad still kept sitting looking at the way she left.

" Come.." he said and we both went near Mr sharma's table and sat their. " Mr Sharma what brings you here ? " asked Aditya. " Does it kill you to call me dad ? " asked dad. " Mr sharma , you know ...when my mom will accept you I will call you dad. " said Aditya and here I thought he have his own problems with him.

" Thank god , atleast you haven't denied me to be your father. " said Mr Sharma. " Mr sharma , young Aditya may have not understood anything but I am a father myself. What you did in past or what happened ...I don't know anything. All I know is everyone deserves second chance and so do you. And if mom agrees ...I am happy to work on it. " said Aditya and I saw his dad smile with satisfaction after a long time.

" But your mother hasn't listened me say anything..what will I do ? " asked dad. " Well I can help you make amend with mum but you have to help us do something...which will not look legit without you. " I told him. " Anything. " he said. Now sam you think you're too smart. Now I will show you what I can do.