Chapter 33

" He did what...." samrat almost spit his coffee as soon as I told him what happened today.

" Yep! he told me sorry for his behavior and that he will not repeat it again. " I told him. " Now thats my girl....and the guilt trip that you gave him...I just have to tell you that it was cherry on top...made him soo guilty. " Said sam...now that he is saying it...that sounds bad.

" Well I am not sure why I did it but yeah I did made myself look lonely and loveless. " I told and he laughed saying " Aur badnaam hum hai ...batau. " he said that guy is sure very naughty.

" But are you sure about kismis...you really want him. The fact that he had a wife he loved, from whom he got four kids....everyday it will remind you about....you know. Are you really okay with that? " asked samrat looking concerned.

" I have thought about it...sam I know he had a wife and for her I got such lovely kids. And ge specifically told me that he will never love me...still I wanted to do it....so I am also responsible for what happened. " I told him. Aditya warned me but of course stubborn me didn't listen.

" But that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve love....it will take time but I think everything will be
alright. " I assured him about it.

" Well, chalo....tum na manna tu sahi. " he said with a evil Smile. " Kya? " I asked. " That you like experienced people. " he said and I slapped his arm and that guy left the sofa still laughing.

I cant say how happy I was when I woke up. First I was in my bed sleeping beside Aditya and second he was smiling when I woke up. He usually gets up before me and goes for a run but today he stayed in.

Arav was of course lying between us and that naughty one was awake. He was smiling and playing with Aditya.

" He woke up early....so I decided to spend sometimes with him. " he said looking at Arav.

" Good decision..." I told him while pulling Aravs cheecks. " so if you're not angry anymore are we going home today?" asked Aditya out of blue...so he knew I was angry with him.

" You could have left early you know...I know your busy. I wouldn't have mind at all. " I told still looking towards Arav.

" like I was going to leave without you..."he said, did I hear him wrong? as I looked up he said " Mom wouldn't have let me enter without you. " and thats why he stayed.

" But I like it here too...morning are so peaceful...and somehow not so lonely. " he said and I think now I might blush hard.

" But my room is too small...its must be uncomfortable for you to sleep here. " I told him, my bed is too small for us. We are almost touching each other.

" Its not that bad. " he replied looking around him . And that's a surprising statement coming from him. " Thats very kind of you...." I told him with a smile. " No its good cozy....Arav is here with us...what else we need...should we take it back?" he asked while laughing so I know he is joking.

" Remember the second or third day of our wedding...you were looking for Arav's room and ended up waking me...I was so schoked. " he said while re adjusting Arav's hair.

" Yes I remember....that was funny. Our marriage was funnier...I asked you to marry me and you just married me....no haldi, no mehendi, no sangeet....just five minute work and I was your wife...." I told him.

" Wrong...You are my wife....." he said and I looked at him all confused. I didn't understand what he means. Is me being his wife wrong?

" What was wrong? " I asked him. "you said ' I was your wife ' that was wrong cause ' you are my wife ' my legally wedded wife. " he said and well it made my heart warm.

" And  true....our wedding  that was fast. Worked well for us. " he told and I nodded. We lay silently for sometimes than I thought to start another subject.

" Aditya....I think you should spend little more Akash....Arav is just a baby. But Akash is growing up and he needs a role model. Someone he can idiolize, someone with whom he can share everything. Play with him...he will love it. " I told him.

" will keep that in mind. " he said and than added " You really took such care of my kids....Aditi started talking, Akash is happy...I am happy. " he said and that made me happy.

" Just doing my work. "I told him. We talked a little more and that makes it a perfect morning. Akash's sport day is today and after that we go home. He may not love me but We will be good friends. And thats the main base for love. One step at a time and everything will be alright.

Aditya ( POV)

This morning was different...still I am sitting in my office and thinking about it. I don't know why I feel so good after talking with her.

A few days ago when she didn't talk with me, she didn't even look at me I felt so bad. I was irritated without any reason and almost fired my entire office.

But today when the morning started with her beautiful smile....it felt different. It was like I woke up after a long nightmare and life was good again.

I needed to go for a run but still I lied with Arav and karishma. I just wanted to spend the time with them. She loves Arav and you can see it in her eyes.

Well alright at first I thought I would go for a run but I had  to change my mind.

I got up to change and get out but when I walked out I heard Karishma say to Arav " Baby when you grow up mummy will arrange nice wedding for you....not like mine without any rituals...just a paper relationship. " and for some reasons that hurts.

" And don't forget to love me....cause no one loves me excluding you. Even if I ever move out....mummy will always love you. " And her that sentence scared me...so I decided not to go out and just be with them.

I lied down again with them. She looked up all surprised. " You're are not going for a run? " she asked. " Nope....feeling lazy. " I told her.

" May I ask you something....if you dont mind? " I asked her. " Depends..." she replied. " On? " I asked immediately.
" what do you want to know? " he asked me.

" You said you wanted to show your boyfriend what you can do? Make him jealous...and go back to him. But now you don't want to go back to him....why? " I asked, she  looked at me and I was sure she will get angry but she just smiled.

" It was one sided...all from me. I liked him, I wanted him...so show whom? who is going to get jealous for me....the person who never wanted me? Nonsense. I just realized how stupid it was...and dropped it. " She said and that sentence shows her pain.

" What if he wants you back? what if he realizes...you were the best thing he could ever ask for? what if he wants you back? " I asked her to wait for her to answer.

" I will never leave my children alone. I may be a second choice for everyone...no one may want me...but my children love me and I will never leave...until and unless you want me to leave....then I will leave yo..." she didn't even finish her line I grabbed her hand and said " Please dont...." that was quick. But she didn't question me about it.

After that we talked a little more but I don't know what's wrong with me. The idea of her leaving me is too much, the way she talks about her boyfriend like he is some sort of model or god...I hate him...why no Idea, the idea of her loving someone else is too much for me....what's wrong with me?