Chapter 25

Aditya ( POV )

The party went well....but sahara's words kept ringing in my ear. Have I really replaced Titli with Karishma?Have I really broken the promise that I made to her ?

And what secret she wanted to share with me that she decided not to share at the last minute. I dont know what to do? Will she ever share it with me?

As I opened the door of my bedroom....I saw Karishma combing Aditi's hair talking with gungun, Akash is sitting with her drawing something and showing it to her. She is even looking at Arav from time to time to make sure he is not uncomfortable in his crib.

It's such a warm picture....she is doing soo much for our family, I can thank her but not give her anything more than that. I must confess...I was really spending more time with her than required.

I even got really close to her .,..not even thinking about the contract. But that's enough I guess....From today I think I should keep my distance from her....I closed the door and came back in my study.

I sat on my chair with Titli's picture in my hand " I am sorryy....I never wanted to hurt you. Karishma means noth.....I....we are just friends
okay. I have lived a good life with you....you gave me a lovely family..and I can live rest of my life with your memories." I told her holding her picture close to my heart.

Karishma ( POV )

2 Days later

okay I seriously don't know what's wrong with Aditya... and I am going crazy over it.

Few days ago he was so friendly and now back to the guy I knew when I first came here. He sleeps in his study....takes the kids to school, work and sleeps. He hardly talks with me. Not even an eye contact.

I know I shouldn't be bothered our relationship was meant to be like that...but why am I so much bothered by it? Why his ignorance is hurting me?.

He doesn't let me make breakfast for him, he told me not to take his lunch in his office.....those little evening talks that I used to enjoy is gone.

I dont know what I did but he just doesn't want to talk with me. I tried to make small talks but he just ignores if its not related about the kids.

Even Aditi noticed our tension...she asked if I had a fight with her father and I said no...but in reality I dont know whats going on. Even when he is with his older kids he tries to ignore me....make me feel lonely.

Now I have nothing against him for telling the elder ones stories of their mother. But that doesnt mean I would like to get earesed from their lives.

I want them to remember titli and also make little place for me in their hearts. He may ignore me all he can....but cant let the kids do the same. I got their love after hard struggle not losing it for anyone.

I guess I need to talk with him about it. He was fine before the party what happened after that? I have to know about it.

But where is he? I looked for him everywhere but not getting him. As I walked in Aditi's room I saw him sitting with her and telling her about something.

As soon as aditi spotted me she jumped in my embrace....she is just adorable. " Mom I have a surprise for you. " said Aditi and I sat beside her and asked " what is it? ". She happily took a piece of paper and showed me her drawing.

Its a lovely picture of a happy family. " your mother looks so pretty. " I told her since she usually just draws her mother. " yes,....mom you are beautiful. " she said....and just wait thats me on the picture...she drew me..including me as the part of the family.