chapter 15

Aditya ( POV )

Now days it has become a regular thing for me to go in Karishma's room play with Arav , gungun and Akash. And then when they sleep I talk with karishma.

I told myself that its for the kids but I do know its not only for the kids. Why else ? Well I don't know anything. I walked in her room after knocking sometimes and getting no reply.

She is sitting with a laptop in one side of her lap , pen on a hand and  a notebook on her lap. She is watching something and taking notes. Arav is lying beside her playing with his toys . Gungun and Akash are getting dressed in snow for the night.

She must be doing something important to avoid doing what she does every night. And most importantly not giving her
100 % attention to Arav when he is near her....it must be important. But What is she doing ?

" Reading something important ? " I asked and she almost jumped ...I scared her but reaction was cute. She looked like a little bird who got scared from just a little sound.

" God...aditya..Dara Diya ( you scared me ) I didn't see you get in. Have a sit. " she said closing her laptop and immediately picking Arav up in her lap from the bed.

Well Gungun and Akash don't lie when they say Karishma loves Arav the most. After the laptop the first person she gave all her attention is arav ....really she loves him a lot.

" look who came to meet with you ...say hi ! to dad....say dada , dada...." she said to Arav in a baby voice and Arav smiled at her.

But why she thinks that I visit her to just meet with the kids ? ..wait don't I just do that ? Leave it...its not correct time to think such thing.

" What were you doing ? " I asked her again since she forgot to respond to my first question . " I was reading about modern kathak dance forms.

Aditi is having a competition and I thought of helping her. I know the traditional dancing form but she needs to learn new tricks. And I want her to have a deep understanding about what she is learning. Its very important. " she told me , I am amazed she managed to be Aditi's friend.

" Thank you for your hard work " I must thank her for everything. " Its nothing...don't thank me. Now that you're here please read a story to gungun and Akash. I have something I want to discuss with Aditi ...see if she is okay with it. And than put her to sleep. " she said giving me a story book and than she took her notepad from the bed .

" Akash come....I will put you in bed as well. " she said to Akash but he clinched  to my shoulder and said " I want to listen story too. " she smilingly stroked his forehead's hairs and said " Alright you listen story than. " she bend over and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

Akash doesn't call her mother but he is really good to her and recently doesn't want her to be out of his sight. " Don't bother dad and sleep after one story . " she said and  left the room.

" Story time " said gungun and sat with me. Well I guess its story time for my little ones. I opened the book and it looks like they are hand written stories. I usually just sit when she reads stories to the kids and never peeked at the book..now looking at it , her handwriting is very good.

" Bunny has written the stories herself for us....please read one for us. " said Akash. I nodded and started reading one story and my god its good. The stories are witty , funny , and just perfect for kids. Just after one story Gungun fell asleep and Akash looked sleepy so I told him to go back in his room. But he was very tired to do it.

Arav slept in his crib...she has brought it in her room. Since Mrs snow was their for the kids I took Akash in my lap to take him in his room. He slept in my arms....sweet. The angel who gave me such sweethearts I couldnt save her but since I have a new chance I will treasure her gifts. 

I took Akash inside his room , he still sleeps in Aditi's room but soon she will need her own room. My kids are really growing up. Upon entering I saw Aditi sleeping in her bed and Karishma is typing something in her phone. I placed Akash on his bed and asked her what she was doing.

" I am arranging a little ' As you like it party ' for Aditi and her friends. I am just taking students parents number and name from the school WhatsApp group so that I can send out the invitations....planning to do it on Friday... Since that day they have a holiday. " she said in one breath and than started writing again.

" All done...do you want a bowl of noddle ? " she asked. Must be hungry after all the work. I nodded and we came in the kitchen .

She was going to cook but I took the packets from her and told " Let me make them...you tell me what you have planned. " she looked very impressed .

she climbed on the kitchen counter and sat like a little kid and told " Thank you. "  and continued " I have planned to sent red velvet cake box and invitation card to the students patents. This way aditi can make new friends and as her parent I can be involved in her life. " she told happily.

" Don't you think your spoiling her ? " I asked her. " No , I am not . As her parents its our duty to see if our kids are growing nicely. I want her to have her own opinion , I want her to be loved by all and her to be strong and you will see she will be more jolly in future. " she said happily.

" But I am sorry. " she said all of a sudden. " Why ? " I asked her while plating the noddles. " I should have asked you before organizing a party...I forgot. " she said looking quite ashamed.

" Your now mother of my kids...you don't need permission for stuff like that. " I told holding her hand and she got little teary. " Thank you. " she whispered. I handed her , her bowl and asked " So how can I help ? " she smiled widely at my question and well..I think I could do more stuff to see her smile like that.