Chapter 30

Aditya ( POV )

I came back from my morning run and saw Karishma making coffee. Well she sometimes cooks for the kids.....basic ready to make things. And I used to sit at the counter talking with her.

And well I do miss our morning breakfast conversations. Those stupid pointless conversations...I miss them.

Should I start again? Nope I must think about my actions. I walked in, she is happily making coffee....that smells strong. But I don't like my coffee extra strong and she knows it.

I walked over and sat on the tool near the counter...she looked up and smiled " Good morning " she said softly. Never knew getting noticed by her was such a pleasurable thing for me.

" Good morning " I replied and she again focused on her work. " Where are the kids? " I asked her.

" Aditi and Akash are having breakfast in their room watching some cartoon, Gungun and Arav are still sleeping in their room. What about you? Do you need
anything? " she said and asked me while making some kind of sandwich with mayo, chopped onions, tomato, cucumber   and a fried egg on top of it.

" Its okay.....you have yours first. " I told her, she nodded and said " Alright when you feel hungry just let the cook know what you want he will serve you that.

By that time I will go and give sam his breakfast. " She said assembling the food in a tray. so she is making all that for that guy.

" Is he going to stay here for a while? " I asked her. " Well, he is here for somework...so going to stay here for a while. " She replied. " And since growing up I always make him breakfast....will do that today too." and her reply was sharp...born to hurt.

A cup of extra strong coffee, pancake with syrup, sandwich, chopped strawberries....she even drew a smiley on the sandwich...what is he a kid?

" I forgot to bring his favorite coffee brand...hope he likes it. I have to buy it later. " Karishma kept mumbling herself. He doesn't like this...he doesn't like that...so concerned for our king.

She took the tray and left the room in hurry. I still remember her sparkling eyes during our conversations, her sometimes sneaking looks towards me and today she ignored me like I mean nothing to her.

But of course I was the one who wanted  to be nothing to her and when that happened I was getting angry over it. I am really losing it. I am not a violent person, I usually stay calm....but here I feel like burning everything down.

Karishma ( POV )

" Rise and shine sleepy head. " I called out but that guy just kept sleeping. I placed the tray in a table and pulled the curtains of his room.

" Stop...go disturb your husband.let me sleep. " he said like a kid pulling his blanket over his head. " Comeon dont be a kid....get up. " I shouted at him pulling his blanket but he struggled hard to keep sleeping.

" Samrat get up. " I shouted pulling his blanket but I guess I misplaced my foot cause next thing I know I was on the bed literally sitting over him.

" I know I am handsome but that doesn't mean that you have to jump on me like that..." he said looking in my eye.

" What a hopeless flirt....but rest ensured I don't have such cheap fantasies  " I told him trying to get up but he pulled me back.

" Kya jaane tu mere iraade, Le jaunga saansein chura ke...." he sang this but in a little hight pitch voice as if trying to make someone hear it.

" Chaal...chaal..." I told him he laughed and whispered " Aditya was standing in the door...just left. " And thats why he was acting....I see.

" Move...planning to kill me or what? " said samrat sitting in the bed....finally getting up. " Its your fault. " I told him and sat on the other side of the bed.

" My poor stomach...." he said dramatically rubbing his stomach.
" Drama queen...here have your breakfast. " I told him handing him his tray. " Thanks " he said taking his coffee.

" what about your husband? Looks like he has returned from a walk or something.  " he asked while having his breakfast.

" Just got back from his run...." I replied to him. " Made him any breakfast? " asked sam.

" He said he wasn't hungry....so I just brought your one. " I told him. Poor thing....must be so jealous that you made breakfast for me and not for
him. " he teased me again.

" Eat fast.....kids are having off day today. Whats your plan? " I asked him.
" Well I have some very important work to do which can't be avoided...why dont you go out with Aditya and have a fun day? " he asked while eating his food.

" I dont think Aditya will want to have a fun day leaving his important work. " I replied...aditya is a very serious when it comes to his work.

" what if I make him spend the day with you and not go in his office. " asked samrat...as if thats going to happen. He would never do that.

" That would never happen....but you're most welcome to try. " I told him. " Oooh challenge....I Love challenges. Okay its done...and if that happens you will listen my every advice for your marriage improvements. " he said looking dam serious.

" If nothing happens I do what you say. " he said making a nice deal. " Deal " I said and we shakedhands. Lets see how he does the impossible work.

Aditya ( POV)

My In laws returned and they are treating samrat like he is some celebrity. I can see how important  he is for the family.

Boss is getting ready to go somewhere and everyone running around him bringing stuff for him.

Some court work and that reaction and me...will probably go out to do a million deal without a proper breakfast.

" So whats your plan for today? " he asked karishma who is sitting with Arav in her lap, sitting next to him .

" I dont know...kids are free today...I can go out with them. I even need to visit the new book store...and you promised you will visit a library with me this year. " she replied to him.

"I do have an important case....but I can try to  come home early and we can take the trip. " Said samrat putting on his coat....going in court I guess.

" But its your important case....I dont want to disturb you. We can go another day....the library wouldn't go anywhere...it's okay." replied Karishma.

" But I promised to go....I feel so bad about it. " he apologized to her. They are planning to go in a library and why am I feeling like she is going on a date with him?

" Samrat....dont worry. You do your work and when you're free we all can have a trip together....and for today I can take karishma in the book store. " I told them to stop further discussion.

" Dont you have any work today?" asked Karishma. " Kids really wanted to go to the park and since they are enjoying their holidays.....and I can take a day off. " I told her....is she trying to avoid me?

" But you have work, meeting...." she could have continued but I stopped her. " I am the boss of my company I can take a day off...whenever I not. Dont have to run for other people's money. " I told and well hope someone understands.

" Well, it's all sorted... than... you guys have fun...." said sam and left the room. " I will get the kids ready....here hold him. " Said karishma giving Arav to me. Hope everything goes well.