stop wherever you are read me first.

Author ( POV )

Hi ! I am the author of the story ' Transmigrated as  mother of four ' and today I will be sharing some important notes with my lovely readers.

Notes which will help you understand the story better. We will talk about each point where it maybe little confusing for you.

I will point out the basic problems if you face more problems do let me know and I will clear them as soon as possible.

And to help me go through each problems we have samrat with us today.

Samrat : Hi ! So what are we doing today ?

Author: you have a list of questions, you ask and I answer.

Samrat : Is this an indirect interview....cause no one is calling you for a real one

Author: I need a coffee to survive...why do I do this ? Why ?

Samrat: cause you just love me

Author: Dream on...now start will you.

Samrat : so first question what is the idea of transmigration?

Author: well , it's like when a person's soul gets transferred from one place to another.

Samrat : Like ?

Author: For exam Person 1 of earth A died and wakes up in another body like person 2 of another earth , they can be character of a book or just any random person.

Samrat : Both have to be on the verge of death for this to happen?

Author: yes , both parties are usually on the verge of death. And that's how they switch bodies.

Samrat: what about the soul of the host body where new soul enters.

Author: usually it just goes in another universe to be in another body or just goes back to system to work for it.

Samrat : what is system?

Author: It's an organisation runned by  guardian souls. Their are two souls for protecting love , mother soul to protect mothers and children...and that lists goes on.

Samrat: so mother soul watches and help dying mother or children with bad faith to have good life .

Author: yes , correct. So stories where people gets into mothers body is brought by ' queen mother soul '. Now souls can choose if they want to continue to help others or run the system.

Samrat : will it not become crowdy if all decided to run the system.

Author: well there are millions of systems and it's actually short staffed so it's alright...no problem.

Samrat : okay , that makes sense. So according to that I will be under which soul...if I was part of system? Soul of awesomeness, soul of handsome?

Author: well , you never know which soul rule you.... mischief is definitely something that suits you...but ...well ...moving on.

Samrat : Explain transmigration here little elaborately.

Author: ( Incognito 🥸 from sam ) like in our story Karishma ( let's call her Karishma 2 ) a girl from another world has entered the body of Karishma sen . Both girls shares same name. Now that Karishma sen has left the body , Karishma 2 is in it.

Samrat: what just happened?

Author: Nothing...we are fine. We will skip it next.

Samrat : well , next question who is titli ?

Author: well , titli is the ex wife of Aditya.  She died after giving birth to Arav.

Samrat : I heard their was an accident?

Author: yeah ! And she was pregnant that time. They rushed her in a hospital and she died after giving birth.

Samrat : why he mentions that his family is incomplete?

Author: As you know he has another brother called Zain. Well Aditya's father and brother doesn't stay with them. They lead seperate lives.

Samrat : why ?

Author: That you have to uncover with time , I can't tell right now.

Samrat : why Karishma calls her sister as sister ...it's confusing.

Author: She is still new to this sister concept. So she hasn't found any name for her yet. But soon it will improve.

Samrat : Karishma sometimes refer Gungun as ' mumma ' or ' mummy ' why ?

Author: well , some people out of love calls their children ' maa ' or ' babu ' or ' mumma ' ....it's when they want to show pure love ...so it's like nickname.

Samrat : The time in the book and children's ages are little confusing.

Author: I am working on getting the time correct but if you find any mistake please let me know.

Samrat: Grammar and spelling mistakes.

Author: Well I often dont double check and post so if you find mistakes do point it out.

Samrat: ' Mishti ' , ' Kismis ' ...what's all that ? I thought her name is Karishma.

Author: well those are some nicknames given to her by her husband and bestfriend.

Samrat : Why samrat is soo handsome?

Author: It's not something people asked ... besides they knows you're annoying.

Samrat: I won the competition with most votes .... people loves me.

Author: you know what samrat...why don't you take the day off....I can handle now

Samrat  : Are you hiding something from me ?

Author: Have I ever done that ?

Samrat : you better not....I am watching.

Author  : Here ...why don't you have a lovely cup of coffee and I will tell my readers to write you some cute get well soon letters

Samrat: That would be awesome.

Author:  ☕🍘🥪🥯 here...now go and enjoy. I will not tell Sahara.

Samrat : Thanks and ... darlings don't forget to write me cute notes.

Author: Oh ! They will now go.

Samrat : should I tell them about the other story .

Author: why not go ahead.

Samrat : I am recently in another story called ' A marriage treaty ' do visit me their if possible.

Author : of course they will visit you. Now hurry...you have to go their too right.

Samrat : yes...bye .

Samrat left the room with his cup of coffee. Sometimes he acts really cute.

Now People who are asking about samrat well. He was best friend of Karishma sen and now he is friend with Karishma 2.

As for his identity other than being a lawyer. Well it's a mystery and you have to wait for some time to know more about him.

Now you may wonder why he is her in my explanation. Well , he is my free character. A character that moves and talks on his own.

If you follow my stories, samrat is permanent....so it's like he is with me writing the whole thing with me. He is not just a character but an emotion. He is very lively for me.

So for today I guess we are done. If you have any other doubts do let me know here and I will answer you.

Once again thank you so much for your support and love. I really don't know if I deserve so much love. But thank you so much for giving me so much love.

Hope you all stay healthy and safe. May God bless you all.

Good night.
Sweet dreams.

Regular chapter will start from Friday.