Chapter 35

Karishma ( POV )

" The house was empty without you beta. Welcome home. " Said my mother in law. I was having a cup of tea with her after getting back home.

" Mum, I want to talk with you about something important. " I told her. I want to make everything clean between us. Family matters must not be hidden.

" You can talk about anything beta...just considere about the kids before taking any serious decision. I know its hard to live with Aditya..." she would have continued but I stopped her. She is entirely on wrong track.

" Not about that...I meant with my father in law today. He was in my house with my sister. " I told her and she became silent.

" He gave me a necklace....and invited me for dinner. I couldn't say no...but I don't want to hide it from you. " I told her and she looked at the set silently.

" I can stop meeting him if you want but I have to meet with my sister. " I told her coming clean to her.

" whatever happened...that happened with me beta. You don't have to stop meeting your sister..or doing whatever you like. Its okay. " She said sipping her tea. And after that we drank our tea in silence.

After some conversation with her. I walked back in my toom. For some reasons its so good to be back home. As I turned left I saw the most cute scene ever.

Akash, Gungun and Aditi sitting with Aditya on the bed drawing something. They are pointing at something and laughing....and again painting. Its such a warm picture. I stood near the door quitely watching them. Hope they always stay happy like that.

" Dad....uncle sam calls mom kismis...why dont you have any special name for her. " suddenly Aditi asked him that question.

" Cause I like her full name karishma...means magic. And she is magic for us right? " asked Aditya looking at them and they all nodded in union.

My heart....I walked out of the room. I am truely happy today.

Two days later.

" Akash....believe in yourself...you can do it beta. " I explained Akash. He nodded. We are at his school and it's sports day. And it's Akash's turn to participate in his long run. 

I know he has practiced well...but I am still worried for him. He is still a little boy. Once I got him ready...I went back and sat with Aditya. He looks so relaxed.

" Tumhara beta jung pa nahi ja raha( your son is not going in the Battle field ) ....relax. " said Aditya in a teasing tone but the fact that he acknowledged me as Akash's mother made me happy.

" You wouldn't understand...mera chota sa beta ( my little boy ). " I told him and he laughed. Race started...akash ran with his might....he ran and ran. And finally my boy won the race. I knew he would win the race.

Ten minutes later...he received his medal and came back to me. I hugged him tightly. " You made me proud..." I said kissing his forehead.

" Mummy this is for you. " he said handing me the prize. And I must say I have the best son in the world.

Aditya patted his head making him more proud about himself. Sam told he would show up but he had to attended court at last minute and didn't join us.

Their was a race for parents too. A rope tied on each legs of the parent. And they have to run together till the finish line like that only. I wasn't sure that aditya is going to participate but he did.

We stood in the ground and some one tied my left leg with his right leg. We had to hold hands and well I am not complaining about it.

The race began, it was difficult for us to run like that. You had to really keep your balance...or its done. Aditya was holding my hand tightly. And together we came second. And when we reached the finish line he hugged me.

" We did it karishma...we did it..." he said and I know we finally have done it. We stood together to take the prize...Akash was super happy about it.

we after the sports day....celebrated Akash victory with ice cream. And also our first victory together should be celebrated. And we did celebrate it with ice cream.

After that we all got back home. And when I entered my room...I got a huge surprise. In my room their was a huge
bouquet of roses....its 999 roses bouquet. And their was a little note stuck to it. It says :

" Dear Karishma,

Each rose respresent how sorry I am. With this bouquet I am saying sorry for my mistakes and making a promise never to repeat them. Please forgive me.

Forgive me ❤🍫

L

Aditya is soo sweet. He did all that for me. I touched the roses...they are fresh and beautiful. I loved it. I took several pictures...will send it to sam. Now have to arrange them in a vase.

1 hour later.

Akash wanted to talk about his games and his day and I  listened him attentively but I couldn't concentrate....I worked all day, making lunch, keeping Arav happy, feeding them all...right now I am exhausted...plus a few minutes ago  I found out that I  am having my periods.

And my first day experiences are really bad. I get worst cramps ever...and I literally scream at people.
Aditya's roses kept me happy but now I am pissed.

I couldn't shout at Akash....but its really unbearable. After some gossip I let Mrs snow take Akash, gungun, Aditi and Arav away from my room. She gave me a hot water bag before leaving.

Aditya told me he has an important online  meeting with his client...so he will be in his  office room...fine with me. Atleast he will not see me in my embarrassing position. And I will not scream at him for absolutely no reason. It's just five o'clock in the evening.

My stomach paining and I am having chills in my body...am I having a fever? I don't know...it was a long afternoon . I am feeling sleepy...well hope to get better tomorrow.

Author Note :

I used a tag #teamsamstars. Here you can read all the stories in which samrat is their. And authors if you have a goofy and badass character like sam...use the tag. It may not appear immediately...but use it and I can read your awesome stories.