Chapter 28

Karishma ( POV )

" I dont see anything weried......" I told samrat. He didn't say anything but kept watching it. what is he looking for....cause I see nothing.

" Thats why you're not a very good observer..." he said...I wonder what made him say that. " why? " I asked him.

" when the party sarted he was in good mood....has his eyes just for you. Holds you for dance like that's the best thing in the world....if he loses his grip....might lose you. " he said and let me guess...aditya and that much...never.

" Than that girl came over....." and he paused like its little hard for him to talk about her like that. But he didn't stop their.

" From the looks it seems he knows her very well. He talked with her...she doesn't look happy. After sometimes she left....look at him looking like he is at loss. " he said pointing towards Aditya.

" And I guess the silent treatment started after that? " asked sam I nodded. But who is she ? And why is holds such high place in his heart?
" could she be someone he likes? " I asked sam.

" well...her arrival made him remember his ex wife and also brought distance between you two.....so I guess she is related to his ex wife. " said sam and that makes so much sense now.

" so to solve the problem between you two...find her or ask about her. " recommended sam. He lied on the sofa after pausing the video. Like he is so done.

I lied on his shoulder and said " life is so complicated sam......I wish life was like how it was when we were young. " I told him. He might not be from my childhood but in a few hours with him I feel safe.

People says if you have one good friend than you dont need thousand friends and with him I feel the same. I can talk whatever I want and someone I can annoy....life is good.

" Sam....is life complicated for my one stupid decision? Should have married you only..." I told him in a frustrating tone, knowing well that he will get the joke. " Must say god saved me. " Replied sam closing his eyes.

I supported myself with my elbow took a pillow ready to choke him.
" Don't you dare. " he said, and now he can see with his eyes closed...terrifying guy. I threw the pillow and lied down again.

" Am I to be responsible for it ? For my decision." I asked him. " Marrying your crush's brother because your chrush ignores you....stupid. " he said and thats what I thought.

" Giving mothers love to the children's who needed it....not stupid. " he said and that comforted me a little.

" Being wife of someone who said he doesn't need love and trying to be his good friend....not stupid. The fact that he stopped being a friend after realizing that maybe he is falling for you....stupid. " he said and thats a bold statement.

" Sam he...Aditya will never fall for me. " I told him the truth. " Girl...from my point of view he is in six inches under your spell....he just doesn't want to admit it. And if you want I can prove it...." he said...look at that confidence.

" You and your weried theories. " I told him making a face. " My theories are always correct sweetheart....never doubt that. I am your bestfriend....and I know you. You want me to prove my theory to you right? So that you can know that I was right. " he asked but I didnt reply.....mentally screaming ' YES '.