Chapter 43

Karishma ( POV)

Sahara took samrat for his weekly checkup. He still needs some serious medication and treatment and here I am wondering how he managed to get that hurt.

His cuts are deep so it will take time to heal. He needs to take an injection which may cause discomfort if not taken properly. So they're going to stay in the hospital for better treatment.

Since it's not very serious and Sahara is with him I am really not worried for him. I know he is going to be fine. Just two things about him are not clear to me.

One , why does Sahara think samrat is very cold and serious? Like he is so jolly and flirty. Why does she think he is so serious. And second why do our symbols glow whenever they come in contact?

Like yesterday I was talking with him while holding his hand to prevent him from fake beating me. But I noticed my star symbol and his moon symbol was near each other and they were glowing.

I tried the Sahara's symbol but our one didn't glow. Now I really want to know what's going on? And I feel like samrat knows what's going on? Well I don't have time to think about it. I have some grumpy faces ...and I have to make them happy.

Aditi , Akash and gungun are very sad. They wanted to play in their tree house today. But it rained really hard and they couldn't even go out to play which broke their heart and now we have some angry kittens.

But I have a plan to make them happy. With Aditya' s help I set up a tent with huge bedsheets in the children's playroom. I used a thick comforter on the floor to make it more comfortable.

Then I added some pillows and their favourite toys. To make it real I added some charge light inside. I switched off the lights, the stars and moons stickers on the ceiling started to glow looking like a real sky.

I called the kids inside they were thrilled to see the room. They went inside their tents where I provided them with snacks, fruits and some fruit juice.

After sometime Aditya joined us. We eat dinner in the tent....this is fun. Arav is going to be with his grandmother today. After dinner all the children's wanted to hear a story. Now what should I tell them about ?

" Can you tell a princess story ? " asked gungun , her speech is becoming more and more clear. " A story with a prince in it. " Said Aditi with a sweet smile.

" And a big dragon please...." Said Akash. " Hmmm so many people in one story....hmmm let me think about it. " I told them. Really I need to think about what to tell them.

" Once their was a very handsome prince....he was handsome, brave and intelligent prince...." I just started and got interrupted by Aditi. She asked me " Was he as handsome as bad ? Was his name Aditya ? "

" Yes , he was. " I told her and she smiled. " He was brave and intelligent his father wanted to crown him as the king of his kingdom. So the king made his son Aditya the next king. After being the king Aditya needed to show his bravery" I told and looked at Aditya , he was already laughing.

" The challenge was to bring the crystal that lies on the head of a very dangerous dragon that lives on a cold and chilly mountains. " I did the shivering movement to show how cold it is.

" King Aditya wasn't afraid. He sat on his horse with a sword in hand he went to fight with the dragon. " I told and I can almost imagine Aditya doing that....he would look cute.

" After a long search he finally found the mountain where the dragon was hiding. But he didn't knew at which part of the mountain and how to defeat it. While searching he found a magical woman in the mountain..." I stopped and the gungun asked what the woman looked like.
.
" Silly of course like our mummy....she will be beautiful and Powerful... right mummy ? " Asked Aditi. Okay I wasn't expecting that to happen but I still nodded.

" That magic woman was very lonely and she always dreamed to become a queen. So when king Aditya told her his worries. She said she will help him if he makes her his queen. King knew that the lady could help him , so agreed to marry her. " I said and looked towards Aditya and his eyes were still on me.

" So together they started to look for the dragon. They faced a lot of trouble together and became good friends. When they found the dragon....the magical lady poured her magic on the kings sword. And with that sword the king killed the dragon and took the crystal. " I told and the kids cheered in sleepy tone. Have to lower my pace now.

" In this journey the king realized that he really likes the magical lady and wants her as his real queen...not as magic bond queen. So he sat on his knees and asked her ' will you be my real wife ? '..and she said...." I looked at the sleeping faces. They all feel asleep. My cute babies.

" What did she say ...was it a yes. " Asked Aditya . I showed him ' shh ' sign showing the sleeping kids and turned around. Sometimes he acts like a child.

Suddenly I felt a cold breeze touched my skin , my blanket moved and before I could understand anything Aditya was by my side ... inside my blanket. What if the kids Wakes up?

" So did she say yes ? Even she wanted him right ? " he asked in a whisper.
" Kids are asleep....story will resume tomorrow. " I told him. " But I can't wait. " He said in a cute voice.

" You have to. " I told him. " Well , we will wait to know what she says. " he said and I don't know why I am blushing. " What if she says no ? " I challenged him...bad move.

" Than the prince will do this...." Said Aditya. , with his right hand he pulled my chin up and his lips touched mine...and this time not for brief peck or anything....he literally kissed me.

I could taste his sweet kiss on my lips when he pulled away. I am still in a daze....what just happened. " Till she says yes ..." he said and gave me another kiss...this time a light peck on my lips. And he pulled me in his embrace" Good night mishti. "

How can he sleep when I am going to be fully awake like an owl thinking what just happened? What changed? Did his mechanism malfunctioned? What happened? I am so confused.

Sahara ( POV)

Samrat's reports came out just fine. We can go home tomorrow. Everything seems alright. Samrat and I are good friends now.

Karishma was right he isn't that cold it's just he is way to warm and friendly with friends and family. And completely different sam for strangers.

And a hopeless flirt to...the female nurses and doctors are going crazy over him. He flirts with everyone but me....oh ! Let me re write it.....sorry . He flirts with everyone but thank God.... thank God not me. That's what I was going to say.

Well as I entered the room I saw him sitting in the bed. He is changing his shirt....and a nurse already drooling over him ...' sahi hain kha ja' ( Good eat him with your eyes ) . Since it's rainy I have a think bedsheet as shawl on me.

" Your muscles looks good" said the nurse . " They're natural...look. " said samrat and I want to throw something on my head....who did you think ?

" Let me..." Said the nurse. Before she could touch I went in and covered him with the shawl I was wearing.

" Can't you see that he is cold...go bring some hot soup. And also go attend others..." I told her and she left with willing look on her face

" Some people doesn't know how to work only. " I told samrat and he just smiled. He smiled like really that's all.

" You change and I will give you medicine. " I told him. He nodded and didn't said anything but that smile didn't left his face. Hope he didn't understand anything. May my secret be safe with me.