Chapter 20

Karishma ( POV )

" Can I sleep here ? " asked Aditya to me. He wants to sleep in my ..what a change. Wasn't he the one who never wanted to share his room with me.

" Before answering your question...can I ask how you walked out of that bathroom ? " I asked him.Is he secretly doing business with doremon and using his anyway door.....I should limit my cartoon watching.

He sat beside me while drying his wet hairs...which honestly is so dam good to look at , as he is rubbing his head aggressively little water droplets are falling on my shoulder sending shivers in my body , his adorable face ....I just want to pull him for a hug but .....calm down. He said he just loves his ex-wife ....and we are in a contract marriage.

" The shower in my room isn't working so after dinner I came to take a shower here and even my AC is broken...so I thought I could sleep here. If that's okay with you. " he asked, and he wants me to believe it....like really?

what it can be true that both the things he mentioned are actually not working but this house has literally more than twenty rooms...than why is he here ?

He sensed the question in my silence and told " Mom remains busy all day and sometimes it feels like she doesnt care whats going on here but thats not the case...she has her spy workers here. If I sleep in my working room then they think its normal....cause I often work late at night. " he said and well he does work hard I know that.

"But if I sleep in another room than my work room they will think that we're having a problem....so I came here. " he told and well that makes sense. After all we agreed to work as a normal couple in front of others.... should check the contract someday.

" so can I sleep here? " he asked again, well we have done it before and Arav and gungun will be between us then what's the problem.

" yes you can. " I told him. " Thanks. " he said and started drying his hairs....well my hands are itching to touch his soft dark hairs but I know he wouldn't like it a bit. Let me distract myself with Arav. And....where is gungun? That girl is still playing.

Its late and she is supposed to be in bed by now. The house is so big there is no point shouting for her so I  called Mrs snow to ask about her.

" Mrs snow...where is gungun?". I asked her while keeping my eye on Arav. " she is with Aditi...she wanted to sleep with her elder sister tonight so I couldn't say no to her...." told Mrs snow...no,no that can't be happening not today.

" can Aditi handle her? She wakes up quite a lot at night...just bring her back please. " I requested her.

" I would have but the girls are already alseep and dont worry I will be staying with them tonight...so its going to be fine. " she told and I guess nothing can be done about it. " okay good night. " I told and hung up the phone.

" whats wrong? " asked Aditya who is sitting on bed with Arav in his lap. Arav does look a lot like his father and once he grows up he will look very handsome...I just know that.

" Nothing gungun...she went to sleep with her elder sister today. " I informed him. He nodded and turned his focus to Arav. I must finish my nightly routine first. As aditya is here he can take care of Arav and I can do my other works.

Aditya ( POV )

My mother was asking why I sleep in seperate room and not with karishma and I didn't have any answer for that...but why I lied to her about my sleeping in her room...I dont know why?

Its almost like I made up that lie for myself for my comfort, she didnt mind. I noticed she sometimes stares at me...was she checking me out?..no no thats not true.

As mom told her to help me dry my hair I thought she would offer help....but she didnt. She was giving all her attention to Arav. That naughty guy not even 2 yet already stealing girls.

" You're sleeping in crib today...you lost your bed privilege. " I told Arav pinching his little nose and he gave me his toothless smile.....cute.

Karishma sat beside her mirror doing her night routine and must say she is stunning. Well the only thing I knew about her while marrying her was that she was beautiful and even that day I thought who is dumb enough to leave her?

Her long hairs are so smooth looking...I always wanted to touch them but she may think I am a creep....so lets get back to Arav.

Arav is playing with his favorite giraffe, he really loves that toy. We were playing when a flash of light in karishma's phone drew my attention, it was flashing like she was getting tonns of messages but who is sending them? Is it her ex? Its not my business but I am curious.

" Aditya can check my phone for me please. " said karishma preparing night milk for Arav...carefully calculating everything.

She wants me to check her phone...to be specific phone has become super personal thing for a person and they dont want others to even peek on their phone and she wants me to read her messages.

" Is it okay? " I asked her and she told " yep ! Its probably from kids school whatsapp groups....just see what is it? " she told and I went to her ex...great. " okay " I told her picking up phone, its not lock and she isnt wrong its from Aditi's school group.

" Its from Aditi's...her school has messaged that for some problems they are celebrating the school program tomorrow.. " I told her, students who will be participating...their parents are worried and angry for the sudden decision.

" what....but my party. " she said rushing towards me and taking her phone from my hands. She is standing too close for my comfort..I could smell the nice smell of perfume coming from her. I have to keep myself in check.

" Aditi is not going to be happy about it. " she said looking at all the messages. " we have to rescueduel the party....have to set another date...send message to the parents about the change. " she told still looking at the phone.

" should I write the message for you? " I asked her. " Oh my god...that will be amazing...can you help. " she asked.

" of course. " I told her and took her phone. She went and took Arav to put him in bed. " Next saturday will be perfect...set the date of the party for that day. " she said sitting on the easy chair. " cool " I told and started typing the message.

I made a fine new invitation card and send it in the group and answered few questions for them. And by the time I was done I saw both mother and son sleeping in the easy chair, my son almost hiding in his mothers embrace. Before I could move their came the real notification with explination about the situation.

But before I could read their came more messages and I lost track of that picture. I have no other option but to check her gallary...I am not sneaky its just I need the reason of such a hurried program...so that I can tell her .  She wouldn't be stupid enough to keep her ex bestfriend picture in her phone to watch him every night before sleep....never.

As I opened her gallary I saw tonns of my kids pictures....like a lot. But one picture caught my eye...it was me writing something in my office. She sneakingly took my picture...why? Why she is having my picture in her phone? Is she falling for me? And if she does than how should I react ?