Chapter 39

" Aditya I have thought about it very hard and with our current condition I think we should di..." before I could say further he dropped the phone from his hand and hurriedly holded my hands .

" We are not getting a divorce....youre not leaving me for anything. What current condition....everything is so fine. What went wrong? I said I am sorry ... everything is fine ...then why leave me ? " he is holding my hand with his two hands and resting his head on top of it. He looks so pittyful. I almost wanted to pull him in a hug.

whats wrong with him?. And from ' not leave my kids ' how we ended up in ' not leave me? ' I am so confused. What changed?

" I know...I hurt your feelings. I was the one who told you to stay away from my kids, and almost made you feel like I want you out of my life ...I was stupid....please don't think about divorce. For my recent behavior I know I deserve it....but still think about the kids...think about mom...and what about me...." he continued in a broken tone...still holding my hands.

" Aditya....relax. why would I divorce you? I was going to say we must divide Akash and Aditi's room...gungun is growing up she can stay with her elder sister while Akash can share his room with Arav when he grows up. " I told him and he lied in my lap....buring his face in his hands.

" you alright? " I asked him. " Just give me a second. " he said without looking up which almost made me laugh...he acts so cute sometimes. But I didn't embarrass him further....so I just kept quiet. Let him lie down for a bit.

" say full sentence next time....abhi mar jata mein ( I would have died right now ) " he said . And since he is trying to be close...I ruffled his hairs a little. His hairs are so soft.

" I tried you didn't listen..." I told him . He stopped me mid sentence right ? I would have told it correctly. " From now listen whenever I try to say you something...ok. " I told him and he nodded.

I know it's romantic and all but the thing which is my problem right now is that...I am hungry. I know I just ate a tasteless dinner....but I really can eat some noodles right now. But I don't feel like cooking at all.

Guessing by the time the cook must have left the building. Whom I should ask to make me food. Sahara and my friendship has not gone to the point where I can tell her to cook for me.

Should I ask him? But why will he do that for me?. He is the boss of a company hundred people work under him.Why will he do that for me. But his recent behavior made me little bold. So let's try my luck. I poked his arm with my finger.

" Adi can you make some noodles for me....I am hungry. " I said in a whisper. He looked up...his face still has red blush in his cheeks. " You're recovering....noodles will not be good for you. " he said in a voice full of concern.

But on my first day I really get angry over nothing and can beat people who doesn't listen me. Currently I dont want him near me. He is just being concerned but still I don't like him parenting me like that. Nothing can satisfy me other than a bowl of noodles.

" you know what .....just go away. I don't want to talk with you. " I told him pushing him away from my lap. "Don't disturb me ...." I told him making a face.

" wait ...wait ... wait... before I explain why I don't want to make noodles for you. I want to clear something. If you're angry with me... which you can...you will fight , shout ... boxing is also okay....no silent treatment. No ..I want you talking..." he said and well my mood became okay ... little bit.

" promise mishti " he asked holding his hand out. " Promise " I said holding his hand he literally pulled me near since I didn't let him get close to me. I almost landed on his lap.