Chapter 3

Karishma ( POV )

" Now that I have made a cute pig tail for you lets go out and eat breakfast. " I told gungun, cause I am starving.  But wait don't I have two more kids  ? Where are they ? Don't they have to get ready for school ? 

" snow where is Aditi and Akash ? Are they sleeping ? " I asked her. She just finished feeding Arav and told " Yes mam they are ready and went down to eat breakfast. " Alright than lets go and eat.

We walked down the breakfast hall. The breakfast table is so big and the best part its filled with all types of food and they are not cold like my previous life. On the head of the table a lady is sitting with dignity. Her face is motherly and must say she looks beautiful....must be my mother in law.

Opposite to her sits Aditiya with his mother. Is it me or guys with office suit looks extra handsome ? Well he looks handsome literally doing anything .....I know I haven't seen him for more than an hour but when it comes to things like this I am the boss. 

" Good morning mother." I wished her as I approached the table. She looked up with a warm smile and a look of approval when she saw gungun in my lap and said " Morning dear. " I wished morning to Aditya and he just gave a silent nod. Typical angry young man of some movies .

" Gungun say good morning to everyone. " I told her and she very cutely wished morning to them. " My sweetheart ....good morning. Sit lets have breakfast. " said Aditya's mother. But why is Aditya looking like that ...like he don't understand whats going on ? Am I missing anything ? Whatever let me eat first than I will think about other things. I was going to sit on the chair opposite to mother but one tiny voice stopped me.

" Thats my mothers chair. " I turned and saw a girl wearing school uniform walking with a boy by her side. She must be Aditi and that boy must be Akash. " sorry " I said and got up from the chair. She marched with her little brother and sat down beside her grandmother

" That's not how you behave with your mother young lady . " said mother to Aditi. " she is not my mother. " she replied. And that makes sense cause she is the oldest in the group and she has spend more time with her mother and accepting anyone whom she has not seen for more than two days as her mother.

" Its okay you don't have to do something you don't like. " I told her giving her the sit. " Beautiful sit with me. " said gungun. " Alright. " I replied and sat down with her. Aditi didn't say anything and started to eat. Arav has a little chair where he eats his solid food. Snow is helping him eat.

Their is toast , juice , dhosa , idli , puri , Aloo paratha..and so much food in the table. I helped gungun with whatever she wanted and than eat to my fill. The food is so yummy that I couldn't stop myself. As I looked up I saw Aditya and his mother looking at me..did I eat too much ?

" I am glad you liked the food dear. Tell snow whatever you like to eat don't be shy . " said Aditya's mother (lets just call her mother ). I am a foodie and the fact that she offered me to eat more made me like her even more.

After breakfast all the three kids went with their dad , two went school and one in play school . I stood by the door with Arav in my lap to say gungun bye , the waved the other two bye but they haven't returned it. Well let them take their time...its not like I can go back in my other body. I am here and we have time.

Now that the kids are not at home lets play with Arav. I brought him in my room. I used to think one years couldnt even sit and look at my one he is ready to run. I mean he cant walk properly without help but he could take a step or two. And he is just one , my baby is so smart.

Snow brought in some of his toys and I sat down to play with him. He laughs and wants little hugs from time to time and those are adorable , made my heart fill with love. In my previous life , I was Kristi Ray my parents died living me alone. When I was working I saw my friends in relationship and than getting hurt. That time I thought to never be in a relationship but I did thought of adopting a child and starting a family.

But I didnt since I had no money to raise a child and also I didnt knew how to take care of one. Now that I have money and a child....children's I am going to cherish them  with my heart.  I don't do any job here so I can now concentrate on my boy for few weeks and relax will think about job later.

I started to play with Arav suddenly my phone buzzed. Its mom's ( karishma's mother ) calling. I picked up the call. " Honey its your sisters reception aren't you coming ?" Came my mothers voice. It has been a week that I have not kept any contact with my sister or family .

" Mom kids are not at home and I dont think my mother in law would approve me going on that house. I will talk with sister later . she wouldn't mind I am sure. And I will visit you on sunday when kids will stay at
home. " I replied her. " My girl is so mature , already taking responsibilities. Mummy is so proud. Alright I will tell you sister about it ." said mom before hanging up.

Karishma was so blessed to have a good family. Her sister never picked on her even loved her a lot. She didn't even knew about Karishma's being in a relationship with zen. She came to know about it after her wedding and it was too late. She worried about karishma marrying Aditya but karishma was too spoiled and stubborn to listen her. Really such a simple and good life she messed up for a guy who didn't even love her. But I will not follow her example  and live a happy life.

Authors Note :

Its not a revenge story. Its just a lovely and warm story where a girl learns how to be a mother , a good friend , a nice sister and a wife. Hope you like my story. If you do than like and comment in my story.

Thank you ❤🍰.