Chapter 41

Karishma ( POV)

I don't know how but I rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. I called and let mom know about the incident and she is on the way with dad.

I reached the hospital...Sahara is sitting in the lobby I could see her dress smeared in blood ...some turned dark .

I rushed to her and as soon as she saw me she broke in my arms and we both cried cause we don't know what to do.

" I was so scared .....he was bleeding...it scared me ...I was alone. " She said in broken tone while holding me tightly.

" How is his condition? Where is he ? I want to see him..." I told her. I want to see my best friend...I just got her and for the first time I felt even I have a friend....I will not lose him.

" His operation is over....but still unconscious. This twelve hours is very crucial for him..." She said and I don't know what to say.

" what happened? " I asked her. How that guy got so severely hurt. Who has hurt him like that ? And why ?

" He was shot twice, broke several bones, he landed on my car from above....he jumped from the over bridge I guess. " said Sahara and it's all sounding like a movie to me.

" He was conscious in my car and told to hand a file to Inspect vikram...he came and took the file a few minutes ago. " she said and from her description what I took is....he was here yesterday....and I didn't know anything about it.

" I know that you're angry....but he told me not to disturb you ...but I just couldn't handle it alone. " She said and once samrat gets up I will kill him again.

" Can we see him ? " I asked her. She just shook her head and said " No... doctors are not allowing anyone in. Have you informed his family? I would have but I don't have their number and his phone is broken. " she said me showing samrat's broken phone.

I have their number but for a reason I know it's going to be useless. " well his mother is in London and his father is busy... that's what his assistant said...why do you think he spent his his childhood in my house? He has no one other than us .." I told Sahara and she looks pretty schoked.

" well...than only we can pray for him. I don't know him that well...but I can tell one thing...he is a very good friend. He visited my house...to talk in behalf of you. " she said and told what happened and now I can't control my tears.

One by one memories surfing in my mind which aren't mine but they shows how much good friend samrat is .... original host did one thing. She always took good care of samrat.

So when I started being his friend it wasn't surprising for him . I just hope that he gets well soon. It hurts to think that my friend is suffering that much.

Soon mom and dad arrived. Aditya walked in with mumyji...since samrat helped Aditya with his case...he was in my house and mumyji really liked him. After all he is a sweet boy.

" what exactly happened to him ? " Aditya asked Sahara. " Well Inspector vickram said...sam was involved in a case with National importance...he didn't talked about it for security purpose...but he suspect they only hurted him. " explained Sahara to him.

" We need to move him from here....if necessary we will take him abroad...." A voice could be heard and as we turned to see ..we saw Mr Sharma walking in with his assistant.

As far as I remember samrat has some contract signed with him and also handled many cases for him. Zen walked in with them. And I can say for the first time the whole family is standing together.

Mr Sharma and Mrs Sharma face to face after years. My mother in law didn't said anything and sat on the bench of the waiting room .

" Moving him will be dangerous for his condition...all we can do is wait. " said Aditya not looking towards his father. After giving him the info he walked over and sat with his mother.

Mr Sharma sat on the opposite bench with zen. Families sitting so close but they're so much away from each other.

4 Hours Later.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up by the sudden rush in the hall. Nurses and doctors running crazy.

Nurses running with bloody towels and medicines....that scared us all. Sahara is a doctor...so they let her in .

The information I could arrange from the nurses is...his condition is really bad. Things are getting out of control. My heart is druming in my chest. God please save him.... please save him.

Sahara (POV)

It was life and death battle...he lost so much blood, he has many fractures. We almost lost him...but must say he has a fighting spirit. At the last moment his heart beats stabilized and after sometime he was finally okay.

Medicines started working on him and with the help of the new team of doctors....we succeed to stabilize his condition. Finally he is out of danger.

I walked out of the room to give the news to the people who are waiting for a news. Karishma rushed towards me asking what happened? Tell us what happened?

" He is fine...samrat is out of danger. He is sleeping right now. You can visit him from tomorrow. He will have to stay in hospital for few days ...but now no need to worry. " I told and I see the amount of relief in their eyes.

Samrat's parents still didn't show up but the people with whom he was in contact has become a big family for him. People who were there for him when he needed them.

People who stayed to support, Aditya literally brought a special team for him , some people wanted to shift him in more advance facility for better treatment.

That day I was so angry at him but today I finally know who he is , I have seen how hurt he is both from inside and outside. I have seen how much people loves him. I have finally known who is samrat choudhary and....I think I would like to know him more.

Author Note

I know I was going to announce the vote result but for samrat's health it got delayed.

Tomorrow we are going to announce the result about who won the most favourite challenge.

He is little weak so he is not going to communicate today. But you can send messages for him and I will let him know.

Thank you so much for giving so much love to my story. I don't know if I deserve so much love ....but thank you so much for your support. Without your support and love....a writer like me is nothing. So thank you.