Chapter 18

Karishma ( POV )

We arrived home pretty early. And the most beautiful view welcomed me. My lovely elder sister is home.

My mom taking measures of my kids while Mrs Snow helping her. They are probably getting ready for the upcoming party.

And the best part....my sister Roshni is here. Elder sister of the original soul . The original soul never really connected with her sister and I never had one...so its a blessing for me that I have one now.

She is sitting with Akash painting something, her smile is soo warm and even with paint on her cheek she looks amazing....she looks like a godess...no wonder Aditiya's brother liked her most. Although I am glad he didnt select me. I would have missed such a dashing husb....family...I meant family.

" Sister...." she called out as I was too much zoned out to notice her calling. I looked towards her and told " sister finally we meet. " I told her and gave her a tight hug.

She wasn't expecting that...since the original owner of the body blamed her sister for everything. But thats not going to be me.

" Sister I really want to meet with you....you have seen my other darlings. This one.....Aditi sharma. " I told her showing Aditi. " My elder one...." nope not adding daughter yet....she might mind.

" Aditi thats my elder sister and your aunt....say hello. " I told Aditi. She looked shy but than she told " Hi! " how adorable.

"Hello dear nice to meet with you . " she said to Aditi then told me " I was having an hour gap before my shoot so got here and saw these darlings and knew you will come here to get them so stayed back. " Said my elder sister.

" Wise decision....mom what were you doing? " I asked her as she is still taking Arav's measures. " Taking measures to make cloth for them all for the fancy party. Do you want something for yourself? "

Dress specialy made by the best designer and thats for free...count me in.

" Why not sure....you take measures of Aditi and I am with sister in my room. " I told her, grabbed my sisters arm and we came in my room. My sister looks nervous like she came to give exam here.

" Sister....I am so sorry for everything I did with you. I feel so bad....I dont deserve your love. Please forgive my evert action and start new. " I apologized...she deserves one.

" you dont have to say sorry...its your sisters job to keep you happy. And what I did I took your first love....I am sorry. " She whispered with tears in her eyes.

" But trust me I didnt knew..." I interrupted her and told " I know you would never hurt me. And trust me when I say...I am very happy sister. I took a right choice for myself. I am very happy. " I told her and she looks relaxed.

" Besides I am sister of the best actress of the country....I feel so blessed.  Quick lets take a selfie. " I told and she giggled like a child. We took several pictures together.

" Although we are married in same family we cant meet....do you know anything about it sister? " I asked her. She said " No idea....I just know they dont stay together. They didn't even take divorce. Just not staying together. " Well thats an important news for me.

" Sister I think if we can dig more and find out more about this incident we can be together again....wouldn't that be great? " I asked her.