Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Sahara ( POV )

We walked into Karishma's room. She is sitting on the bed with Arav playing with his giraffe. And her watching him play.

" Hey ! " Said samrat sitting next to her. " Kismis...I am sorry. I didn't mean to hide anything from you ..it's just .." he didn't finish and stopped mid sentence.

" You had a history with Aditya, you knew him before I married him. You said nothing, was our friendship just so you can take revenge? " I asked him.

" No , of course not kismis. My friendship for you was never false. I am sorry you felt that way. " he said to her.

" Comeon forgive him , he is promising to buy you your favourite books and take us to dinner. " Said Aditya on behalf of samrat.

Samrat gave him a look like ' excuse me ' and Aditya showed him like ' I got you don't worry ' ...what am I the fourth wheel doing in this circle of three friends?

" I was worried for you. Scared that I might loss the only best friend I have. " She told him . " You will not. " Said sam and gave her a hug.

This time I noticed both of their hands are together and it looks like their tattoos are two halfs of a complete one. And as their hands are together it's glowing green in colour.

Even I have a tattoo but it doesn't glow like it coming in contact with either of their tattoos. And more over I have it cause I meet with titli , Karishma too has it for the same reason.

Than why samrat has it. It's so confusing. Everything is so confusing. I was thinking about it when a worst phone call came in. I took the call and it's from the orphanage.

Mother Jenny has called to inform that khushi harmed herself again. They saved her but now they can't keep her with them anymore. They want us to bring her as soon as possible.

I sat down on the sofa, covered in sweat. Samrat and Aditya saw me sit like that and ran towards me. " Here have a glass of water. " Said Karishma sitting next to me. I took the glass from her hand , my hands are shaking.

It's so violent shake that I dropped every single drop of water in the ground. " Get a grip on yourself, what happened? Are you not feeling
well ? " asked Aditya.

" We must take her to the hospital. " Said samrat getting up. " No , I am fine , it's just like...it will pass in a minute. " I told him , Karishma is holding me in her embrace which is helping a lot.

" Why are we listening her ? She clearly needs a doctor. " Said samrat but I really don't. " You wanna help than hold me like Karishma. " I told him.

He nodded without any questions sat down and hugged me. Well now I am feeling little better. " I have seen when nervous system gets out of control this therapy helps a lot.

" Now can you please tell me what's bothering you ? " he asked. " Well , sister Jenny called. " I told and he seems to understand what I meant by it.

" What she said? " he asked me. " Well need to go as soon as possible. " I told him and now I am better. " You guys can let me go now....sam let's go. Karishma you're coming with us. " I told and stood up.

" You sure you're feeling alright? " asked samrat. I nodded. " Why can't I come with you? " asked Aditya.
" Actually you can , I didn't wanted it to come out like that but...let's go. " I told him. I don't know what's going to happen...wish myself luck.

Karishma ( POV)

I don't know why we came in sunshine orphanage. As we went in an elderly woman greeted us. She looks tensed.