Chapter 2

Karishma ( POV )

I took a shower the bathrobe is so soft and cozy. I used the original owners memory to find out the closet and its a freaking walking closet.

The closet is size of my old flat that girl must be mad to leave all that and die. So many dress, designer bags and shoes are here. I took a soft Red sari to wear. The material is very good I can say that. I loved wearing sari but for money problem I didn't get to buy many sari let alone the one whose quality is that good. But now I can.

And every sari is so nicely put in set. Like matching blouse and everything kept together, its like dream come true.

Its so light that I don't even feel I am wearing anything. I think I have put sindur since I am married now. With my face I don't need to do much makeup, I tied my hair in a ponytail and here you go I am done. Now lets check on the little one.

I walked out my room, yes the house is very big. Just two doors away from my room stays Arav and gungun. And the older ones stays next door. Far from my room close from their dads room.

I counted two doors and went inside a room. The room is dark so I cant figure out where I am going. I could only figure out that their is a big bed...but wouldn't the baby be in a crib now? why bed? Maybe its the toddlers room. No worries...I will just see them first.

well I have to be careful and not trip on anything on the way. But I tripped on the edge of the bed and landed on someone on the bed. Did I just landed on the kids? No but it seems like an adult person who caught me before I fall down.

Suddenly their was light in the room, the sudden light blinded me for sometimes and when I finally opened my eyes I saw someone almost glaring at me. A handsome face inches away from me with a frown on his face. From the original owners memory I know thats my husband. She died after looking at that face ? She was straight up dum.

" May I know what are you doing in my room early in the morning ? " he asked me looking little irritated  . I understand waking up with literally someone above you....thats not a very good feeling.

"Sorry actually  I am looking for aravs and gungun's room. But I got lost. Can you please tell me where is the room ?  " I asked him. He rubbed his eyes with irritation....but why I think he looks very cute ? Girl you just got here can you stop fangirling ? 

" That room is opposite to my room ...excuse me . " he said showing towards the door . " understood ? " he asked , I nodded. " Now if you don't mind can you get up ? " he asked.  " sorry ..sorry " I told him and  hurriedly got up from him.

" Thanks , I will be going out.... you can go back to sleep. " I told him and hurriedly came out of the room. Almost had an heart attack. Now going in the right room. I went inside the room , a dim light on in the room.

In that light I saw the crib and saw a little boy  in it. Switched on the lights and the little girl  sleeping. But the boy is wide awake looking here and their. He looks so sweet , I walked over and stood by the crib. He looked at me and smiled stretching his arms towards me.

I took him in my lap and kissed his forehead.  He is such a sweetheart. And the little girl sleeping on a small bed hugging a little yellow duck is also looking cute . I sat on a chair and told " Hi baby...good morning. You're awake so early. " I whispered and he smiled widely. He is so cute. I am in love . 

" Madam..." Someones voice attracted my attention . A woman came in the room , she is in her fifties . From original owner memory I know she is house help her name is snow . She is here for taking care of the kids and does that very nicely. And since I am not good at it I will need her help a lot.

" Good morning snow...I just came here to play with Arav. You please do your work. " I told her , she nodded and made Arav's bed and than came to take arav from me. " Mam he needs a change of diaper. " she said well When it comes to young ones I am greedy and don't like to share kids with others. And to take care of him I have to learn everything.

" will you teach me how to do it  ? " I asked her and her face glowed like she was expecting me to ask that question. She showed me how to change his diaper. And than I choose a cute outfit for him. But than he started crying. " why is he crying snow ? Is he unwell ? Is he uncomfortable ? Am I holding him wrong ? " I asked snow all at once.

" No mam he is just hungry. But I have to get gungun up for her play school. " said Snow. "You fed him and I will get gungun up. " I said and handed her the little baby. And walked towards the bed. Look at that little doll still sleeping. I suddenly saw her lightly spying on me and than hiding under the blanket. Sneaky sneaky....I walked near the bed and sat on it.

" My princess is sleeping......how to wake her up  ? Should I call the tickle monster ? " I said and tickled her and she started laughing. " Good morning  " I said. She looks shy , how cute. " Morning" I took her in my lap and said " Lets go and get ready. "

We came in the attached bathroom. I helped her brush and take a shower. Than helped her brush her hairs and wear a cute barbie tshirt and a cute pant. " Thank you beautiful. " she said kissing my cheek. My heart....my heart , the starting is good hope the rest of the journey goes as smoothly as this.