Chapter 36.

I felt sleepy and tired. I lied in my bed and immediately fell asleep.  And when I did...I saw a weried place. Its beautiful....soft clouds roaming around.

Where am I? The roads are covered with red roses. The air smells like jasmine I don't know if you could smell in your dreams but its a sweet scent. Little rabbits hopping around, butterflies flying...its beautiful.

" welcome...." a sweet voice welcomed me. I turned and saw a beautiful angel standing...wait thats  titli standing. She is wearing red dress....its flowing with air, her dark hair....her brown eyes...no wonder Aditya still loves her. she is beautiful.

" What am I doing here? Am I..." I wanted to ask but she stopped me and said " No....youre sleeping and I wanted to meet with you....sit. " she said pointing a cloud. I sat beside her.

" You're not dead karishma....I just wanted to meet with you and talk with you. " She said with her sweet voice. And I still cannot believe whats going on.

" Thank you for loving my kids...I was so worried for them but now I am not. " She said softly. " I knew you will love them like a mother...." She said and I looked at her suspiciously.

She said " I brought you here.....I was the one who brought your soul here...and soon you will be part of the system. " she said something that went over my head.

" What you mean I will be part of it? And how you bought me here? " I asked her. I know I was brought here but by her well that's new.

She took a deep breath and said " when I was in the accident...I was transferred here by the system. " She said and I don't know what she means by system. " What is a system? " I asked her.

" well, a system is an organization that works for multiverse....we look for lonely and hurted souls and find them a good place to live. And the base from where we work is called system. " She said and now I understand her.

" Anyways this time they wanted a mother soul to handle the work and thats why they brought me here. I pleaded with them to let me go...I have a family...a new born baby whom I haven't even fed for the first time...not even cuddle him.." she said with teary eyes.

" They said they can return my soul but will take away Arav from me...my little baby, they will take him....or I can handle this world and Arav can live....and as a mother you can see what I choose. " She said and paused so that I can absorb what she just said to me. And I understand how hard her decision was...but she did it.

" When the host of the body meet Aditya I wasn't very sure of her. And when she committed suicide for her love I knew what I was going to do. I replaced her soul with yours. She went to live another life....the way she wanted. I showed her another world with another family...she liked it and left. " said titli, well at least she wasn't forced to leave her body.

" And you're here....cause I knew no one can handle my family like you. No one can handle aditya like you. " Said said very softly.

" Than you're wrong....I am not perfect. I didnt knew how to care for Arav, didn't knew Akash was allergic to mushroom, I don't know how to handle Aditi when she will get her first period, gungun's skin cannot tolerate just any cream...only baby products....I didn't knew any of that...and Aditya..." I stopped at his thought. That poor guy.

" Have you seen him cry....cry for you? Cause I have...I have seen him cry and thats heartbreaking. You choose wrong...you should have gone back....they love you. Aditya loves you.  "I told her poring my heart out to her.

" Hey!!!....no one is perfect. Even I wasn't a perfect mother. Motherhood doesn't come with a manual...that you can read and do stuff. You have to make mistakes and learn from them and I think you're doing a great job. " She said holding  my hands.

" And as for Aditya....he will not say but he has found his peace in you. Of course I shared a long life with him...that's why the pain feels fresh...but that doesn't mean he cannot give love another chance. And I am happy to see that he is happy. " her sentence almost made me laugh. Aditya will never love....and look at her....who will love me leaving a girl like her.

" Aditya loves you....and that will never change. If he knows death can be a way to meet you...he will try that too." I told her in an ensuring tone.
" No, Aditya is having responsibilities he will never do. And what about you...dont you love him? " she asked, and I dont have any answer for that question.

" Dont you feel bad that I married Aditya....like how you can imagine sharing him with anyone? How can you imagine sharing his love with anyone? " I asked her and she looks asmused by my question.

" Cause you cannot think of doing that......well I cannot physically be with him. And the soul bond I signed...I cannot transfer to the other body....but I wanted to see Aditya happy. " she said while holding my hands.

" When you love someone you want to see them happy....and that's why I brought you here cause I want to see Aditya happy. Doesn't matter with who he is...I want him to be happy.  " She replied....and I don't know what to say...how can someone love anyone so badly.

" Now I know why Aditya loves you so much....youre made for love. Now I want to take you back. " I told her and she laughed.

" silly girl....now listen. My job here is to arrange souls for broken stories....like mine. where the souls can fix the stories. One task has arrived...and I think its my turn souls turn to go. Before that I wanted to meet with you..." she said softly ruffling my hairs. Her touch is soo gentel.

" I have seen you fight with your emotions....you think its wrong to love Aditya. You thought I will get hurt...well let me tell you....I will not get hurt. I want you to love aditya with everything you have...and I am sure you can do it. " her words brought tears in my eyes.

" And please dont hate my friend sahara...she has been through a lot. And she really isn't over my loss yet....I don't want to burden you but if possible do care for her. And please forgive her.  " She resquested...well I never blamed sahara for anything and will not do that now.

" I will dont  worry about her....but now I am want to be with you...cant you be with us? " I asked her. I don't know why but I am getting big sister vibes from her.

" Well, it's a system...called Rebirth....souls get here and get tasks to be on mission in other stories....when you're done in my story you...when your hair will turn grey and every responsibility will be done....you will come back here....and we can together be on another story...." she said and I interrupted her.

" I will be your younger sister and you will spoil me... " I demanded. She laughed and said " Done. " And we both laughed together.

" So I will be here...you will not change me inbetween right? " I asked her just to be sure, I don't want to wake up someday and find I am not with Aditya....kids I mean kids. " No, you're not to be changed. You will stay Aditya till the end. " Said titli and that made me happy.

" Dont tell about me to anyone other than sahara....and other you know what to do. " She said patting my head. Like I am some litter girl.

" I am sorry....." I whispered....I know how jealous I was about her, how much I hated her cause Aditya wanted her.

" others may say it was jealousy....I saw it like it was your love for aditya what made you do that....you love him and you dont have to be sorry for that. " she said and kissed my forehead.

" Let my kids know that I love them, tell sahara I love her a lot....and..." she couldn't finish her sentence. " Aditya will never forget you....we will make space in our hearts for you forever. " I ensured her.

" Thank you....but I wasn't scared...I know that you will cherish my family...I  just think Someone is calling you....you should go back....time works different here....its almost four hours that you're here....so goo...have a good life. " She said and I nodded. She hugged me and than let me go.

My eyes suddenly opened....its too bright. I closed them again....am I back in my body? I don't know....all I could hear is  " karishma....please open your eyes. Please dont leave me like that..." Its Aditya's voice....his voice panicked. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him sitting near my bed, holding my hands. His eyes teary...and I know again I am home....and this time its mine....all mine.