Chapter 40

Two days later.

I am a lot better now. But Aditya didn't let me do anything other than rest. So I am feeling better since it's a working day. I have decided to decorate the children's room.

It's really pretty but Akash stays with his sister and the room is a bit girly for him so I decided to arrange another room for him which may suit his taste.

But I have to ask Aditya first , I don't want to change anything...I want to add a little something in their lives which will include me in the family.

It's raining in the morning so Aditya is still in bed. I arranged his breakfast in the tray. Will give him a surprise today. I arranged everything he likes in the tray.

I walked in our room...he is still in deep sleep. The room is dimly lit for Arav. But even he is sleeping ....like  father like  son. I placed the tray on the table.

I still remember the day I entered his room while looking for the kids room and he was sleeping. So I did something...I sat on his legs and woke up with a startle...poor guy.

" sorry didn't mean to wake you up ...was looking for the kids room. Where is it ? " I asked him. And he is still processing what is going on with him. He is still confused about the whole world.

" what ? " he asked while rubbing his eyes. I slid a little closer to him and said " kids room...where is it ? " I asked him and now he understood where I was going with it.

" Ask my wife ....I don't know. " he replied and I almost went ' heh '. He said what just now ? " Then who am I ? " I asked him.

" I don't know but if my wife finds out that you're in my room... sitting on my lap...she may not like it. " he said while his chin was resting on my shoulder.

" Really....then what should I do ? What if she walks in ?  " I asked him.
" You will have to leave....I am one woman man . " he said to me.

" Really ....no ring. " I said pointing towards his hand. " you don't look married to me. " I told him and we looked towards his hand and we laughed...it was funny.

" Good morning" I wished him . " Morning... you're up early. " he replied . And who is responsible for that ?

" I made Breakfast for you , your tea , sandwiches, cookies and poha. " I told him showing him the food tray. And his eyes lit up.

" You made all that for me....thank you. " he said happily. I didn't look away from the tray when I placed my hand in his shoulder and said " Glad you liked it. " But why my hand didn't feel any clothing. I turned towards him and saw him shirtless.

I remember he had a tshirt with long shelves on last night....so how ? I turned my head towards him only to see ....he had nothing on...no tshirt, no shirt...and I almost in his embrace.

He followed my gaze and then said " Arav got up after you  left ....so I went to pick him up ..and he ...Susu kar diya ( urinated on me ) and than went back to sleep. So I had to change my tshirt. Since I was sleepy ...I didn't get another one. " he explained.

I slowly got up from the bed. " You have Breakfast...let me get the kids ready for school. And I was thinking to renovate the room next to gungun's room so that Akash and Arav can have a room. " I told him handing him the food tray .

" okay " he said while focusing on his food. I fled the room as fast as I can ....that was close. I should distract myself. In our relationship..why I sound like a wolf and he like a rabbit on whom I can Pounce anytime....clear your head. We have work.

I fed the kids packed lunches for them and they will leave for school, playschool and for office. I stood by the door to wave goodbye to all the hard working people

I gave all my kids a kiss and wished them to have a good day. They all went inside the car. Aditya was still standing...did he forgot anything?

" you need anything? " I asked him . He nodded and walked forward, bent a little and gave a little peck on my lips and whispered " Have a good
day " and walked away like nothing happened.

And kept standing at the door still wondering what just happened? Did he just kissed me ? Aditya...on his own kissed me . And I lived to see that.... unbelievable.

Sahara (POV)

" Doctor how is he ? " I asked the doctor who walked out of the operation room. He looks very serious.

" He has broken many bones , lost lots of blood , we found two bullets in him , he has some serious injuries..... before 12 hours we can't say anything. " said the doctor and left.

It all happened yesterday when I was going back home from hospital. In the dark alley someone literally fell on my car roof. It was such an impact.

I almost lost control of my car. And hit a lamp. But I was okay. I quickly went out to see what happened. I saw a guy lying on the ground. His white shirt was soaking in blood. He was holding a file carefully in his hands.

I realized ...who it was. It was samrat choudhary... Karishma's best friend. I went and checked if he was alive... thankfully he was still breathing. I tried to take the file to check his wounds but he pulled a gun towards me.

" I am here to help...it's me Sahara remember..." I told , he could barely open his eyes. But once he made sure it was me , he lowered his gun. His wounds were serious.

" Samrat ....help me get you up. We are going hospital. " I told him and he nodded. It was a hard job. But I managed to pull him up and slowly brought him in my car.

As I got in he handed me the file and said slowly " keep it safe ... don't call Karishma...." With that he lost his consciousness.

I bought him here and now for seven hours he is in operation room. He told me not to inform Karishma but I feel I should inform her. His condition is getting worse.

His operation is finally done but doctors have informed that if he isn't conscious in twelve hours than...it's going to be complicated. I am informing Karishma....hope he gets well soon.