Chapter 12

After lunch Aditya left for work again. Aditi and Akash went with my dad to listen stories. Gungun slept in my room she was so tired that the moment she hit the bed she fell asleep. Arav on the other hand was being playful. I played with him for a while than finally he slept on my shoulder...I am exhausted.

" you can put him in the crib now you know. " said my mother showing the new crib that she brought for my room. I carefully put Arav in it and than sat on a corner of a room with my mother.

Now that I have put Arav down I have noticed the room has changed a lot. My mother has changed manything so that I could come over with my kids anytime and stay here without any problems. Really mothers are best gift of god.

" What are you looking at? " my mother asked when she saw me staring at her. " I Love you. " I could only say that and she pulled me in a hug. 

" I am so sorry mom. " I whispered. She creased my back and asked " why are you sorry? " I know I have not done anything but the body I was in...really for her doings she needs to hear an apology.

" It must be so hard for you to raise me...since I was so spoiled. You had to manage your work and house but you still gave us so much time and attention...but I failed you. I failed as a daughter , I failed as a sister , I failed as a mother and as a person...I am a big failure. You must be so disappointed at me. " I told her and I don't know why but my throat blocked and I felt like crying.

" No , who said you failed ? My daughters are the best things that happened in my life. " she said leaving me to look at my face. " Who said you failed ? Your such a good daughter , a good mother and as for wife...dont know. " she said and I lied on her lap.

" But your so perfect....I am not. " I told her " Aditi and Akash still dont love me. My other kids thinks I love Arav the most. I dont know what to do mom. " I told her. " Perfect and me ? You should have seen me I was a mess. Their was a point when I thought to quit job just to take care of you guys. You were born very little and weak kid and that used to keep me up at nights for you. I was so tensed...cause doctors never thought you will make it.   " she said and paused to control her emotions. Than she again continued.

" Their were nights when I literally holded you close to my heart and kept awake....thinking I wouldnt see you next day. But you proved everyone wrong....you are not a failure. You're my warrior. And no one is perfect , everyone does mistakes and they learn from it. " she said ruffling my hairs.

" Yes , if you don't learn from your mistakes than its not okay....but you're trying and I am sure you will do it. And as for Aditi and Akash they will love you soon I am sure. And as for Aditya.....I want to know is everything okay between you two ? " she asked and I cant disclose our relationship status with her...she will be worried.

" He is a good father , a good friend...always helping me , supporting me , I don't have any regret marrying him. " I said and she didn't ask any further questions about it. 

Evening 6:30 p.m.

After a long time I slept in peace in my mothers lap. When I woke up I saw her spoiling my kids with treats and love. She has already fed Arav and gungun...really my mom is the best. Aditya came to pick us up and together we returned home.

Tomorrow I have to meet with my sister in ice cream and more shop and clear everything between us. Gungun sat with her color book , mother took Arav to spend sometimes with him. Akash and Aditi went in their room to do their weekend works. I sat with them with my laptop editing my work and helping them both with their work.

Today I felt really exhausted after so much talking about my emotions with my mom. So I fed the children's early. Aditi and Akash went with snow to sleep. Aditya sat to play with Arav as I got gungun ready to sleep. She wore her favourite dress and went to bed and I sat beside the mirror to brush my long hairs.

" Dad are you going to sleep with us today ? " asked gungun , an innocent question but like an atom bomb for both of us. " No ! Dad has some works....so I cant sleep here. " said Aditya but something inside me is shouting ' its not going to end here ' .

" why not ? My friends always tells me that her parents sleeps with her and how lucky she is but I don't have anything to say...." She said with a sad face. How to explain her that their situation is different and ours is different. Aditya towards me for help but what am I going to do ?

" Dont you love me ? " she asked Aditya cutely...and that's her greatest weapon against towards Aditya. " of course I do..but.." Only he looked towards me with pleading eyes. " Alright ...but just for today okay . " I said to gungun and she jumped with happiness. Its going to be a long night.

Its decided that I will sleep in one corner and Aditya another corner and the little ones in middle. Since Arav is a kid he slept in my side and gungun with her dad. I literally have boarder of kids but in my life I never slept with a boy before....its really awkward. Hope the night passes quickly.