Chapter 44

Karishma ( POV)

I woke up early in the morning. We are still in the pretend tent that we have built. Kids are still in deep sleep. As I looked down I saw Aditya. He looks really cute while sleeping.

He is still in my embrace, his head buried in my chest ... sleeping like a kid. It made me think of when he wouldn't let me touch him. How times have changed. Now he is sleeping in my arms.

" It's so peaceful here with you...I don't want to leave...but I have so much work to do. " I told him, I know he is sleeping and that's why I am talking.

" Why are you so cute..... hubby wish I could say you in person but since I can't I am telling you now.... you're so handsome hubby. It's like god has blessed you with beauty. " I told him while ruffling his hair ...still he looks handsome with that disarranged look.

," so many girls will have a crush on this face....I have to be careful. " I told him , he moved a little. Well have to be careful not to wake him up.

"  Sometimes you look so handsome that I almost have naughty thoughts...but I manage. " I told him , I will share everything with him when he is sleeping....the best way.

" I will let you sleep....rest more. " I told him. But before getting up... should I give him a kiss ? Will he get up ? Let's see. I kissed his forehead...he didn't wake up...good.

So I gave him a kiss on his forehead, cheek , nose and his eyes. Then I gave my kids one kiss each. I feel so energetic. I slowly got out of the bed. Time to start a new day.

Aditya ( POV )

My left arm has gone numb...but like I care. I was showered with love early in the morning. Why don't I get those kisses when I am awake ?

She said that I am handsome, she has a crush on me...and she has naughty thoughts for me....I don't know how to process the last sentence. That was an out of syllabus question.

I only know how I controlled my emotions, I wanted to hear more , get more love but she left. She thinks I am cute...well that's not true.

How can I be cute ? If she knows what I did with those who hurt Sam...she wouldn't be thinking that I am cute. But well that we can keep from her.

Samrat wasn't my friend in the beginning but things he did for me and my family are unimaginable. He helped me a lot and I will not hesitate to destroy people who try to hurt him or my family. I pulled akash in my embrace....my ears are still red. I feel so happy...and shy.

Karishma ( POV)

I made breakfast for the kids and the adults. I have an important job to do today. I have an important interview in ' swapna Industries ' which belongs to Aditya's father.

He started this publication cause Aditya's mother loved to write but after separation now he is just running the company. It's just their and now they are looking for a editor.

And I think I will be perfect for the job. Of course I will get it fair and square and not use any other techniques. I will give interview and if selected only than join the company.

I have two motives behind joining the company. One I can discover more about Sharma house mystery and I will learn more about publishing culture.

I have learned more about editing books so I think I will be good for the job. Hope things go as I have planned. I have not informed Aditya about the interview. I don't know how to tell him. And what will be his reaction.

I don't know. All I know is that I want the full family to be together and that I will make happen.

Samrat ( POV )

" Aditya what did you do? " I asked him. He is looking as innocent as a new born baby. " Hey ! You're back...how is your report? Have you eaten anything? " he asked trying to change the subject.

" Aditya...you know what I am talking about don't try to change the subject....what did you do to them ? " I asked him trying to be more specific to ring a bell in his mind .

" Have you seen Karishma....she must be worried...pay her a visit. " he is still trying to change the topic. He is more stubborn than me of course.

" Aditya ... people who chased and hurted me. Why are they on life support and not in jail.... you know why Aunty doesn't like uncle...and you.." I couldn't even finish my sentence...I am that angry.

" I am a businessman...I have some connections but no I am not taking that path. And don't worry they will never know me....if they do I doubt they can come back to report me. " that idiot said that with a proud face.

" Aditya why ? Was it worth it ? " I asked him. " Yes , every second of it....worth it. My wife was scared , Sahara was worried and you were hanging to life for 12 hours...I just tortured them for that amount of time. That's it. You did a lot for me. You're my family....if anything happens to my family...I destroy. " he said and I know I can't say anything more.

It's not like he is irrational or a hurting machine. He is just too protective.... perfect for Karishma. I guess I am doing my duty well. Hope it pays me handsomely.

" Well , I don't know what to say man. But I will never leave your side promise. " I told and made a promise to him.

" Like I will let you leave. " he said and both laughed. I am glad to have a friend like him.

Author Note:

Author: so today we will announce the name of winner who won the most popular challenge.

Samrat: I am too excited.

Aditya: Mee too.

Author: let's see who won. Let's start with Aditya's votes.

#Sweethearts.

twirling_ideas
iManya15003
@khusbujangid3644
bangtanmoonbear.

#Teamsamstars

Sudeeksha156
KaynaJeon9
Polar_rose
daisywithlove
Rmjinvjkchimminhope7
AtAt719
Manp_7718
UnityLy
harryjamespotter336
Kanishkapawar5
@EnchantedSpirit8

Author: looking at the votes I conclude that samrat is the winner.

Samrat: 🎉🎉🎉

Author: Any words for your fans.

Samrat: Thank you so much for so much love. I love you all too much. Stay safe and healthy.

Author: sam do you know the Sharma house mystery?

Samrat : I do..

Author: will you share with us ... please.

Samrat: Good day Author.

Author: well....good day .