Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]

Karishma ( POV )

My sleep broke by the sweet voice of the birds. The sky is still dark , its just breaking of dawn. I am sleeping in Aditya's arms. Its so warm and comfortable here. Aditya is still sleeping , his sleeping face is something to watch. He looks so peaceful and handsome. 

well , watching him brought memories of last night and my cheeks are burning with ...I feel so shy. Can I ever forget that night ? No . It was most magical night for me. I can't stop thinking about it. 

LAST NIGHT FLASH BACK 

" Thanks for loving you...well who was that person who said ' I don't want love. ' " I told him trying to copy him as much as possible. " I know what I said ...what was I suppose to say to that person who said ' I am marrying you to make my ex jealous. ' " said Aditya and well that gave me some next level embarrassment. 

" But why did you agree to marry such a girl ? You Aditya Sharma...I don't think any one can force you to do anything. " I asked him, something I always wanted to ask him. " well , that's true. Actually titli was no longer with us and the kids needed a mother ...my mother was forcing me to marry again and than a beautiful girl showed up. " he said while sitting up and turning the lights on. 

" All others would demand love or time or attention but you made it clear that you had a motive to marry me and that time I thought it was quite interesting . " he said and that's why he married Karishma. " what if I turned out to be a horrible mother ? Not caring for the kids.." I asked him  but I think I know what he is going to reply. 

" Frankly speaking at that time I wanted that , I wanted you to be a terrible mother so that I could divorce you and mother will stop forcing me to marry. " he said and that makes so much sense now. But next day of marriage Karishma's soul change and I got here and his plan failed or changed. 

" The day you walked in my room looking for the kids changed everything , I was confused , not understanding why were you acting differently. Than you have told me your reason and I got surprised by your actions , than I wanted to be your friend. " he said pulling me in his arms as he lay down on his back. My head resting on his chest. 

" My friendship with you was so good. Anyone our time when you were supposed to spend time with me used to make me so jealous. without knowing I was in love with you.  I was fighting with my feelings , was doubting my decisions and those stupid days I pained you. " he said and I still remember those terrible days. 

" Than your annoying friend arrived whom I thought was your ex boyfriend. The jealously that went through me was unimaginable , I was mad , each time you smiled at him , you talked with him made me want to be someone I am not proud to be. " he said in a low tone. " That day I realized my love for you. I was jealous of Aarav can you believe that ? Jealous of the kids for getting attention when I was ignored. " he said all that with a laugh. 

" I know I should have arranged something nice pick a date and confessed to you but I can hardly wait for that....mishti I love you , I love you with everything I have. " he said and my eyes turned red again. I feel so much loved. " Aditya I love you , and will love you till the end. " I told him in my shaky voice. He pulled my chin up and gave me a kiss. 

" I don't want to rush you to do anything unwillingly but darling I want you. I want you to be mine. can you be mine ? " he said in my ear while killing little kisses on my lips and than trailing down my neck. I didn't know what to do so I sat up. 

Aditya sat up and pulled few lose strands of my hairs behind my ear. " I know its little fast for you but I waited a lot for his moment ...." he said and gently pulled my face towards him. " can't you see how much I want you " he said while planting a passionate kiss on my lips. It was an intense kiss and I almost lost myself in it. My hands which were holding his face got  a little greedy and travelled little to touch his chest as I always imagined. 

As he felt my hand on his chest with his right hand he ripped off his shirt , giving me a perfect view of his perfectly toned chest. I have never been in such close contact with a man before. So I got little shy and removed my hand but  he got hold of it before I Could remove it. " Please can't you see I am burning for you. Please be mine today. " he said and I have nothing else to say. 

All the hidden desires , desires which we were hiding in our hearts got out in the light. He again pulled me back and this time I didn't stopped him 

END OF FLASH BACK 

we became one together and I still can't believe what just happened. After what happened how will I look at him ? I will feel so shy . " Good morning " I heard aditya say but I couldn't look at his eyes. " Dekhugi bhi nahi..." he asked and I hid my face in his embrace. He laughed and kissed my head. 

" you know I just want to be here with you forever, I don't want to go back . " he said in a sleepy tone. " Me neither. " I replied to him. " oh by the way good morning Mrs Aditya sharma. " he whispered in my ear. " Thank you for being mine. " 

Author Interview:

Author: It's not too much adult content but still I thought I should warn.

Samrat : You're so innocent...that is not even close to what we call adult content.

Author: well enough for here... good night.

Samrat: well say it...

Author: say what?

Samrat: You know how my votes ?

Author: Lovely: 5 , 0 negative response.

Samrat: Told you.

Author: Good night sweet ....sweethearts of samstars and samrat ...good night.

Samrat: yes good night. And stars of my night , I miss you so much , love you all. Shamshaanwali bhool gai mujha ? Enchantment of my spirit, Harry Potter ki deewani....time mile tu au kabhi hawali pe.

Author: That's a massive scale flirting.

Samrat: I said stars how can their be one star in the sky ?

Samrat: okay let's write a poem together. I will write one line you write the next one and together let's finish it .....

Her love was like poison slowly killing me but still making me desire more ....

Next you darlings.

Author: samrat.....

Samrat: coming.... good night darlings. Bye