Twentyone

Trevor busied himself before he went to Mercy Hospital. He met the board of directors on Earth with the Solar Space Fleet to make a deal, confirming his new mining corporation on the Moon, and would hand the twenty-five billion dia to the auctioneer on First Reach. His last day as an active chairman was today. He waited for his next chance to see the Moon colony and deliver his supplies due by the fifteenth of January.

It was also confirmed that Trevor would survive despite having an infected wound. If the demise of Trahern did occur and he was unable to bring forth an heir, his great grandfather's legacy would be lost while the directors of the Solar Space Fleet elected a more dependable chairman to run his company and governmental and commercial affairs more smoothly. Someone who would be a pawn for the Solar Space Fleet. Keeping with the board's good side, Trevor hired more staff, especially concerning security as he was told to.

Joanna was welcomed back to the FBI by her Boss for a job well done, and Lorena, her twin sister was reinstated as active secretary for Lunar Life Corp. Tyrone was given a medal only those in the FBI could receive, while Eddy, after he met the two twins when they visited Mercy Hospital to visit Trevor. Eliot learned about the sad tidings of them wanting to re-bury their parents and Joanna's true feelings for Trevor before they left. Edward then planned an unusual funeral-wedding.

Surprisingly, the police force, hospital, firefighters squad and fellow employees called to see if Trevor was doing well, Edward answered every call and invited them all to the funeral-wedding, today, which is hosting a concert for Jr.'s favorite band, the Juice-Boxers.

Time is short, Ed thought, it's going to take a miracle to pull it off. I need to get Trevor and Joanna alone and find someone to cater for the police, Mercy Hospital, firefighters squad and Lunar Life Corp. Eddy called up the Juice Boxers on a personal line and they said, we can get a caterer here today, no problem, and one that we prefer.

"Well, that's that," Eliot said, as he watched Trevor sleeping in Mercy Hospital, sore, after receiving stitches and antibiotics. "Everyone's all aboard just one thing left to do..."

"Get-up, you big baby!" Ed said, with all the frustration that comes with inviting a hundred people. Eddy grabbed Trevor by the ear and shouted in it.

"This is your big day!" And he meant it.

"Okay, okay," Trevor said, "what is it?"

"You're to meet Joanne at Brooklyn Park in ten minutes, wear this suit, take this ring."

"Okay, okay," Trevor said, as he pulled on his groom pants and the rest of the suit. Then he made a run for the nearest hover car.

The pine tree branches were swaying with the wind. Trev and Jo met at the same picnic table as their date, but this time, it was day and bright out.

"It's too bad the moment with your girlfriend Laura was ruined," Joanna said softly, as she looked away from Trevor sitting on the picnic table. She was wearing a fancy see through top.

"Here, take this," Trahern rehearsed while covering his hand, "you're going to love it, and just in time."

Trevor walked over to Joanna who was wearing a tight gray gown down over her ankles. Trevor knelt on one knee and grabbed her hand which was now trembling. He saw she was wearing white sandals with pointed heels. He looked up and said, "I love you Joanne, will you be my wife?" This felt like the longest and most awkward moment of his life until she finally looked at him, and into his eyes.

"Oh Trevor! Of course, I will. Yes, yes, yes,"Jo said, then laughed, nodding up and down until Trev lifted her up and spunher around. He placed the gold diamond engagement ring on her finger. "Welldone Trevor Trahern," she applauded. Her hope was also in the future generationto come.