Twentyfive

One week later.

"Sis', thank you for bringing me here in the aftermath of your honeymoon."

"Sis', we're here for more than to visit Friends Night Out. We're on business, there are two loose ends I need to take care of."

"I know, I know Sis', you keep telling me they're armed and dangerous."

"But worse yet Sis', the host of the house thinks they're the best thing since laser beads."

"Even the bright pink ones we have on?"

"Yes, Sis'."

"We'll show them up, won't we Sis'?"

"Yes, Sis' we sure will."

The twins wore identical maroon dresses. They saw a poster for the movie Nerve to Love.

So, Laura Rains's movie was a hit, they thought, good for her.

The twins danced as they waited in line. They let the music move them as if they were one together.

They won the attention of the doorman when he saw how pretty they were.

The doorman never said a word, but the twins could see he was whipped by his expression as they were escorted to the front of the line, then, into the house.

No holographic chamber that made the guests feel they were invited to a wedding; the chamber was occupied by many police drones at this time, but the twins were amazed to see a ceiling that looked to be pulling in stars.

One sister headed to the bar scene while the other looked for a dance partner.

It didn't take long for them to spot Peach and Red.

There was a circle around three dancers. The two women in the middle looked like Russian super models and they were gyrating their hips to what looked to be one lucky man and the house host.

The twins immediately started to communicate on their coms. "Alright, I'll take the one in peach and you'll take the one in red," they said. Then they settled the argument by racing each other to see who would get to the one in red first.

The twins skipped their way past the throngs and into the dance circle showing off their stuff. Joanna won the race.

The host was stoked. The robot ladies and crowds were cheering towards the naked backs of the twins, so delicate and elegant they danced.

The host wanted a competition worthy of the hostess he divorced for Peach and Red after the MLC chairman was killed and before his two lovely robots would be blown to bits by police drones.

Each sister danced with their backs against the robots and twirled around until they danced side by side with their partners again.

The twins danced their hearts out and just before they missed a step and lost; Peach and Red each stumbled onto holographic panels then in a swirl of colors they vanished.

The host clapped for the new sisters of dance.