Fiftyseven

Raver's Group and the Mobsters came out and saw their flying vehicles were destroyed, so they started to look for other ones.

When they found another, occupied, moon house and saw their many rovers and bikes, they thought they had found a store.

Since the criminals were at the skirts of the First Reach City and not near any mining companies, they had to do with what they could find.

Escaping was the fugitives' main priority, not hunting Sonya and Michael, but they would try to have some fun while they escaped the soldiers or try to.

The gang rang the doorbell of the moon house, and it was answered.

Sholla offered to buy the cyborg's vehicles. He said yes because he was afraid, and at good prices.

When the Harbinger asked the cyborg if he had seen Michael and Sonya, he said no.

The Mob and Bandits began searching the skirts since they knew Alabaster and Rahden Jr. were fugitives too; they wouldn't dare go into the city.

Eventually they were found hiding in a crater and they were brought into one of the rovers. The Gangsters and Buccaneers drove the two back to their moon house.

The Harbinger tortured the two for days with her plasma knife until she realized they were just two no-good freebooters and were telling the truth.

Michael and Sonya couldn't be trusted so the Red Viper decided she would kill them, but that's when Admiral Logan came back, he was notified from the cyborg who sold them the vehicles.

At first, the soldiers rushed-in around Luke and began to cuff them as they dropped their weapons and during the commotion, the sisters and Raver escaped through the back door.

Everyone forgot about the Pirates and Mobleaders while the fugitives Mike and Alabaster were finally caught.