Fourtythree

"Okay, let's sit them up Trevor," Logan said gravely— "the stretchers are coming."

Ty's son came in through the doors with five or six gunmen. The kid stretched out his arms parallel to the floor. "Lower your weapons, men." They lowered their guns with the confirmation of Tyrone's nod.

"They're not alright." Ty—coughed blood—then raised a writhing arm at Sonya, now tied up. "It was that woman, get her!"

The boy agreed.

The soldiers in confirmation of Tyrone's nod dragged her by her arm into the near-by holding cell.

"Hey, son." Ty praised the boy, "you sure have matured...ouch!" Jr. jumped on him. Then he yelled, "daddy." Tyrone tried to laugh through the pain, then he patted his boy's head as they were carried out.

"Hey, what about me?" A soldier grunted. On his way out on a stretcher he gave Luke the peace sign.

"Phew." Logan wiped his forehead in a sign of relief. "Hey, pal, we can bring her to justice, cheer up...are you always sad like this Trevor?"

Trevor looked down. "No..."

"Then what's your problem?" He cheerfully brought up his arm...then put it on his shoulder. "I have something—amazing—to show you, my friend."

"What is it?" Trevor said aloofly.

"Meet me at the escape pod station in one minute." The Admiral retorted.

On Trevor's way to the pods, he saw Sonya in a holding cell. Then, when he met up with Logan at the pods, he asked him: "What are we going to do with Alabaster?"

Logan says, "that's my soldier's problem now." As he unhooked his key from his belt. Luke unlocked both of the escape pods while Trev asked, "what do you mean it's Tyrone's problem?"

"All of this will be explained later." He went in.

"Oh," Trevor got in his pod.

The Admiral left first.

When Trev was leaving Joanna snuck up behind him, "hold it," she said, holding her Red Viper handgun at him.

"Honey, is that you?" Trevor said.

"Turn around slowly, hands up," she said. "Take that Black Viper handgun off your belt. Now kick it over," she glared at his gun like an ancient treasure. Trahern regretfully did so.

"Why are you doing this?" He murmured, "I thought you were my wife!"

"I'm not the woman to be married to, hah," she boasted, "I'm the one who got your bank account drained, as you know, I was trying to blackmail you. You see! I was supposed to be done after my job for the Mob," she said sweetly, "I had plans to be the next Red Viper."

Then she threw her purse over to Trevor, "inside you'll find a pen and document."

"You bitch!" Trevor Trahern growled as he read the document. Divorce papers.

"That's right baby," she said, "I'm making a new syndicate." Joanne shot a beam out next to his head. "Sign it." After that she grabbed his gun, dropping her's carefully.

Trevor rushed her trying to get her gun, but she activated a plasma knife in a loud thunderclap. It turned on. He backed up slowly away.

Trevor thought: If I can subdue her...but it's too risky. I think I'll escape in the pod and use my com to call for back-up, to stop her.

As Trevor grabbed one of his new knives she rushed-him, "no you don't." She said.

He managed to get one off, but it was only a minor wound in her left shoulder.

As Mr. Trahern turned around to get to the pod, she got him in the back with a plasma slice. He dropped as his body writhed. She dragged his lifeless body into the escape pod. Then set an automatic navigation program into the ship to leave in ten seconds, the closest place, the Moon.

She left, cleaned up her wound and pulled out the knife. She wiped the knife on Trevor's clothing.

Most of the people made it out of the HollowedEagle before it self-destructed on the Moon. Michael and Sonya were now inprison waiting for the jury and judge's decision. They were in First Reach atthe eating lounge with other inmates.