Twentythree

There were three phases before the spaceship launch. The phases were directed by the chairman. First, cargo was unloaded and screened with veracity and deductions concerning the weight and quantity of products as a whole. In excess of storage space, items were cleared on the necessities of soldiers and citizens of The First Reach Colony, omitting only the expendable, though at times a special request may get through with judgment of the colony council. Not the ordinary letter, camera, sketch pad, diary, or video, but the concerned father, mother, grandparent, sibling, and offspring themselves; not breathed upon in the very slightest of a visit or leave, yet a deployment of residency or recruitment with exceptional career applications and talent. The responsibility of the recipient's safety was agreed in oath to their own fault.

With the limited power in Trevor's company, he made the Moon more accessible to citizens of Earth. Speaking flamboyantly, the majority of the board agreed with him for the one-hundred-astronaut-lottery where winners received a no-expense holiday at the First Reach colony, while one lucky visitor acquired a permanent residence; done yearly. Trev believed he encouraged a good economy by sharing the mysterious First Reach colony with citizens. The minority of the board who were government loyalists on this issue detested Trevor and wanted him removed from the board to keep the Moon a private sector, and he was turning it into a carnival. These directors were also unable to persuade Trevor that mishaps are expected when colonizing the Moon and that tourists' lives are seriously at stake. Trev's side of the board won the argument, and the citizens were relieved. And as the cargo truck began to clear the south gate it would soon be the beginning of the spacecraft, phase two.

The two beaming lights of the hover truck trailed an insignia between the forty-four yard distance of the closed machine shops and the spaceship. The spacecraft glimmered as the lights of a miniature cargo loader mirrored off its sheen surface, then it drove in the vacant spot alongside the spaceship's rear. She was covered in an array of black solar discs with pearl white wings that looked to have been an eagle's spread on its first flight.

Her space thrusters could be shifted to and fro as if with a bird of prey's agility enabling it to dive swiftly in a near ninety degree arc and to perch with a silent hover ever so softly upon the launch pad. And as the foreman pressed a green-lit node on his com, the bottom half of the cockpit began to shudder and part. The beak of this spacecraft began to slowly open and light-up to reveal the loading ramp with stair-like teeth on either side. As the gaping jaw touched down (which was before near ground level clearance) the shafts of the full landing gear began to elongate with two dark wheels supporting the lip that created a ramp able to hold the weight of a lunar rover and a smooth drive into the far end of the cargo hold.

Now during the backdrop where the corporation spaceship was decorated with—just married banners. The guests were enjoying cocktails and dancing to the Juice Boxers dance beat.

After the first song procession, guests stood in a circle around the aisle.

Eddy, Lorena, and Tyrone walked down the aisle with three white roses tucked in their attire, they set their position next to the preacher.

Trevor walked down the aisle, with soothing music played by the Juice Boxers, then Joanna with Trev's service bot holding the end of her dress.

The groom and bride looked at each other in anticipation then to the ring bearer, the crowd bowed, as Jr. brought the rings down the aisle on a white cushion.

Next the vows were said and Joanne threw the white roses as high as she could and kissed Trahern even harder. The service bot had to pick up all the roses that glittered on Trevor. Then they all congratulated Trahern and Jo, they shared a meal together and listened to a song of love.

The second phase began where the crew and cargo were loaded. Darien Came was the pilot and there was no need to investigate April, Dianna and Galina. They were innocent of the tragedy in Ed's prophecy, but Joanna is no longer the perpetrator, but the lover.

The astronauts found a dead bomb in orbit, Trevor thought. The hover ambulance medics, firemen and cargo loaders who stood by to make a thorough search for trespassers, while Blake was to examine the protesters to find who planted the bomb, indeed he found it to be the protesters who were working for the Mob. It was a plan to dismantle Lunar Life Corp, and if it worked, it would have been a means to threaten him to have him pay the blackmail dia.

The third phase began, the launch. The spacecraft floated like a feather from the space pad. Its propulsion lifted it to twelve kilometers, then, boom! The spacecraft blasted through the hemisphere to one-hundred kilometers where it was zero gravity space. Joanna and Trevor were dancing in orbit. They flew with the wings enjoying a trip to the Moon in glee and awe.