Fiftyeight

With the soldiers and news media focused on the skirts, it was an opportunity for Raver and the Harbinger to mesh into the city.

They needed to buy a spaceship with Sholla's dia, and they did. They wanted to make a new empire together after most of the members were arrested. They arrived at Red Entaries.

The three women were in space suits and cloaks to hide their identity, they rented an apartment in the side wall and immediately turned on the monitor.

It showed a court hearing for the CEO, his son Michael, and Sonya.

Mr. Rahden Sr. looked angry at the injuries to Michael and Sonya. They were cut-up with slices on their foreheads and face cheeks, all over. He wondered who did this to them, but he had to keep his peace in court.

The Harbinger was laughing when she saw this on the screen. She knew she did it.

Rahden Sr. was first on the stand as the Jury watched, he was now under oath, he wanted to take the blame for everything and not have Rahden Jr. and Alabaster to be arrested...

"So, tell me Sir, are you not liable for this conspiracy as Trevor Trahern said?"

"It's all my fault, let Sonya Alabaster and my Son go!" he stammered. "I hired the Pirates—Raver is their leader, not Michael, please arrest me and Raver..."

"You see, I just wanted the asteroid Dakrin all to myself and when I heard a planetoid could destroy the Moon, I would have no competition left. All of those precious minerals would be mine to sell, so I had to destroy the Hollowed Eagle, but I failed and all of those people died by my hand, not Mike's—"

"But Sir, didn't your son press the self-destruct button aboard the spacecraft's bridge?"

"No! I did—"

"Trevor said otherwise. No further questions Judge...

Michael, you fool...The CEO thought.

***

As the Jury deliberated the case, Lorena spoke to the other girls. "I'm going to be a secretary, but this time, I'll be at the barracks in Red Entaries. I'll be working for the Admiral and the army, that's if they'll have me. I'll be going now, so I can give you two privacy."

***

The Jury has decided. They all voted guilty. Sonya will be separated from Michael. Mike will be in the Red Entaries Prison. Rahden Sr. will also be separated for life while Rahden Jr. will be on death row for one week then executed at Red Entaries.

Sonya and the ex-CEO both cried while Michael was shocked and stunned. He couldn't move or even breathe.

***

"I would probably be on death row, too, if I was caught," Raver snickered.

"Yeah, me also," Joanna laughed. "So, what's next, change the channel, I've heard enough news for one day."

"No, wait, it's the actor's wedding, it's going to start soon, what's her name?" Sholla said.

"It's Laura Rains," the Harbinger said, "I wonder, who is she marrying?"

"Let's wait and find out."