Fiftysix

When they got to the Red Entaries docking bay, Bob Vesser told Trevor about the Love Bug, that it was damaged for the time being—from a sandstorm. They had to take an army spaceship instead.

Logan activated his remote button on his com for spaceship seven, everyone got their space suits on, and the remote control opened the ramp, they all walked up it.

Bob gave the go-ahead, and waved, this allowed the docking bay to open to Mars.

"Well guys," they sat in the bridge chairs, "I'm going to the trial for Michael and his father, justice will finally be done, you guys coming?"

"Sure am," Trevor said, "he was once a friend of mine."

"I think everyone's coming," Trahern said. "Those two caused so much pain and suffering."

***

The spaceship took off. A little map-screen was blipping on the com on the Admiral's wrist, it was showing where the Harbinger was in the army spaceship.

"On screen. Enlarge map." Logan said as he told the pilot to activate the main screen.

"There they are—they just landed on the Moon," the Admiral spoke twice, pointing at the screen. "Hurry, they just killed someone, they're taking the moon house." Luke said, then pounded his armrest. "We must land!"

The ship landed in place, roughly, as the pilot Tyrone was in control.

Immediately, the ramp opened, and the platoon came running out with ray guns and space suits from the spacecraft. They fumbled their guns over each other in the light gravity, which they weren't very used to. They picked up the guns and helped each other.

However, as Ty was in top shape, he was unable to ram the door in, his laser rifle worked then the door fell in.

All of the moon house's oxygen left and some people got caught in the shift, they suffocated.

"Where's the Governor!" Trevor's voice was muffled in his helmet, but they understood and heard him.

Joanna and Lorena stood to block the platoon in the hallway with the Mob and Pirates behind them. The Governor was in the middle.

The sister-twins looked identical, no one could tell them apart. They had on the same clothes with the same haircut.

Trev rushed forth, planting his feet, with crazy-augmented speed. His implants worked well for this situation. He ran past Lorena and Joanna, knocking them both over, to her surprise, the Harbinger.

Mr. Trahern grabbed the Governor to safety in the blink of an eye.

Now without the Governor as a hostage, the Bandits and Gangster members' lives were forfeited. They were fugitives in danger.

As Trevor walked the Governor up the spacecraft's ramp, he realized his job was complete, and would be paid handsomely.

Luke unsheathed his plasma sword, before he could swing, Raver intervened by helping up the Red Viper and Lorena and then she started shooting her arm gun at him.

It was quick. The Admiral blocked the blasts to cover his head and heart with the broad and long blade.

Logan's suit was now un-puffed with holes in his tank, so he ran as fast as he could up the spaceship's ramp, but he was slow in the gravity. He couldn't breathe as he was bouncing up and down.

Tyrone, Ed, and Tom gave cover fire for Trahern and Luke, they all escaped, and the spaceship's turret was destroyed. The Pirate's Moon Bus was caught in the backlash and was damaged too.

The fugitives were trapped for the moment and had no way of escape.

Sholla was angry and she closed the hall door to let the moon house fill up with oxygen again. She was pissed-off as she grabbed Sonya's neck, choking her, and lifting her off her boots.

"You were one of Logan's soldiers. Tell me Sonya, how were we tracked down, you did it, didn't you?"

"You told the Admiral where we were!"

"How else could they know?" She stammered, pushing her thumb into her voice box.

Alabaster couldn't speak and didn't even cough.

"Enough!" Michael yelled, "me and my father helped you Raver, how could you—? She's innocent, she would never betray you, since that would hurt me. She loves me, stop it—"

Rahden Jr. tackled Raver to the ground to free her. The lovers pulled laser handguns on Raver, opening the door while slowly backing up and keeping their aim as long as they could on her. They were outnumbered and now on the run.

"Let's hunt them down," the Harbinger said. "Everyone fill-up your oxygen tanks, we're going to need them."

"Yes, what fun," Raver said, like a vulture to the prey."