Fourtytwo

After the dome holes were patched Trevor tried to join as a soldier, but Logan only allowed him to be a reserve, he was still able to serve on the Hollowed Eagle because the other soldiers were tired from sealing the dome.

When Trahern told Joanna about the new Hollowed Eagle and that he was to be stationed on it for its protection, she notified her Boss right away.

He said: "It was her duty and the more agents, the better, and to tell Tyrone who was also an agent.

Admiral Logan agreed the agents were essential, and that he told them where the Hollowed Eagle was; it was currently in the Moon's orbit waiting for them.

Trev and Jo exited the airlock at Red Entaries to see if the Love Bug was still there in one piece, and it was.

Before they took off, Joanna said they would meet Ty at the Hollowed Eagle.

Next, the CEO of Red Entaries phoned with his com to tell her where the Hollowed Eagle was as he was notified from Admiral Luke Logan:

"If you have a minute, Sir Rahden Sir, I would like to tell you where the Hollowed Eagle is so you can start to celebrate early when we destroy the planetoid early, and if you have any more agents, let me know."

"Oh, but I do, but I do, they will be on their way as soon as I notify them."

"Okay, I'll be ready for more troops as they come." Logan said. Beep-clunk.

The CEO has now phoned Raver. "Miss Sholla please pickup, this is Rahden Sr., listen, the Hollowed Eagle is now in the Moon's orbit, put on your agent disguises, and hurry!" He yelled.

"Yes Sir," Raver said gravely.

Before the agents met at the Hollowed Eagle, Logan saw a battle between the Love Bug and the CEO's spaceship, which was much larger.

The Admiral was watching from a porthole. He saw the Love Bug shooting flares to stop the missiles from contacting the spaceship, but what he didn't know was that Pirates were operating the spaceship. He thought the CEO was trying to kill Trevor and his wife Joanna, but he knew something was wrong.

"Help!" Trevor said on the com to Logan who was at the bridge in the Hollowed Eagle.

"Open the docking bay—" Logan gave the order, and for now, Trahern and Brown were safe but were still in danger because the Buccaneers landed in the docking bay, as well, trying to kill them.

***

Tyrone told his son to get in an escape pod in the Hollowed Eagle, just in-case it was an emergency.

"That's Raver and her Pirates—" Trevor noticed.

Those agent disguises don't fool me, Trahern thought, and especially Raver Sholla with her arm gun, but me and Joanna will be ready for them.

At this notice of thoughts Trev pulled out his Black Viper handgun while Joanne remembered her Red Viper gun and had it at the ready while Tyrone flanked the couple with his shoulder mounted missiles and held his laser submachine gun at waist level.

As the battle began for the Hollowed Eagle, Trevor reared his face around the corner to shoot two Swashbucklers down.

As things looked easy at first more Pirates came and Jo had to cover Trevor with laser blasts so he could retreat.

Ty had second thoughts about using his missiles so he wouldn't have to risk blowing a hole in the spaceship. He let Joanna retreat, covering her with his own laser submachine gun.

The freebooters started to come in pairs down the hall, being flanked by Raver and her Swashbucklers, Sonya and Michael.

They wanted to destroy the spaceship before it took off from orbit.

Logan commanded his pilots on the bridge to fly and destroy the planetoid before the rock crashed into the Moon.

Tyrone had to run as he took a wound in the left arm from a laser blast. It hurt. He yelled in agony.

The blast doors in the hallway were locked as the ship flew. The Bandits were trapped in the Hollowed Eagle while they restlessly banged on the doors. They started to use a multitude of prepared tools, and used a laser pick to open the doors.

All of the legitimate agents were in the viewing room on the bridge, including Ty, Joanna and Trevor.

A gun fight began for the bridge as the planetoid came into view, as it went on; Jr., Tyrone's son was hiding in the escape pod station, so far, he was safe.

They were rushed by the Buccaneers who first killed the pilots. The two groups of enemies faced each other with no cover. They were both shot down until there was massive bloodshed.

Only Raver was still standing with her gun exhausted with no energy left. Her only battery was depleted. She went for the controls and set the fail-safe to destroy, hoping the spaceship would be destroyed before the planetoid was.

Sholla had access codes from the CEO in this plot of terror.

Trevor tried to speak as he heard the alarm set to destruction. The computer voice said so, but Joanna whispered telling him that a Pirate might kill him if he didn't play dead.

As Raver Sholla left the room, she let some of the Bandits bleed out and headed out to the spaceship. She left to get paid at Red Entaries.

When some of the agents and soldiers were done faking their deaths, they had no choice but to defend themselves by killing the Space Pirates who were laying down and dying, but some of them, including Sonya and Michael. They were arrested at the Admiral's order.

Logan got up to his knees in agony and realized that the CEO of Red Entaries betrayed him. There was no other way they could get the code for the self-destruct mechanism.

Admiral Luke Logan tried the code again as the planetoid came into view as the computer was driving and immediately Trevor accessed the ship's guns and shot a payload of nuclear missiles with lasers.

The planetoid was destroyed. First Reach was safe as they heard the good news. It was broadcast all over the world and at Red Entaries.

Logan tried to question Michael and Sonya, but they kept silent.

With only ten minutes left on the countdown, theones who survived had to hurry; they couldn't save the Hollowed Eagle. Thistime, there would be nothing left of her.