Thirtythree

Before the aftermath of the crash. Trevor and his crew of friends, except for his mom and dad which went back to Earth, flew to Red Entaries to be safe as some thought the planetoid was coming when in reality it was the Hollowed Eagle that exploded into the Moon.

Not everyone could be saved, some left on the Hollowed Eagle when they ran out of time when the ship ran out of shuttles and elevators, some died, however, the captain and pilot made it safely to the Moon's surface. Many of them ran out of air in suits and died also before they could make it to the First Reach colony; other survivors were freezing on their journey to the Moon colony when they were walking to First Reach; they survived.

Trevor thought about meeting his wife and Lorena again at Red Entaries, he thought he would surprise them with new knowledge about himself, changing his mind about the planetoid. He decided not to risk his life with it, indeed, after the large ship crashed.

Mr. Trahern didn't know about the dangers in Red Entaries, but he knew those who survived were mostly soldiers and only a few citizens such as wealthy tourists since Rahden Jr. targeted First Reach with the Hollowed Eagle and left some of it in smithereens.

The friends of Trevor who survived the collapse were: Michael, Tyrone, Jr, Joanna, Lorena, Ed, his mom and dad, Darien, April, Galina, Dianna, and Logan.

Trahern's company in First Reach was completely destroyed by Mike; Mr. Trahern would soon find out by Admiral Luke Logan.

Michael's plan by his father was to not bediscovered by Logan, and that's the opposite of what just happened, he wasdiscovered, and everyone would soon find out the truth of it, however, somecompanies still remained in First Reach and are in the race against RahdenJr.'s Father, the owner of Red Entaries, about who will have the open lot inasteroid Dakrin.