Fourtyone

When the dark colored family were about to leave the apartment side wall area, and into the dome, they were told by a soldier to go back to their room, and so were Darien and his girlfriend April.

But before they went, Tyrone and his family were briefed about the situation having to do with the dome, how after the confrontation with Raver's Group, oxygen and carbon dioxide was leaking out of Red Entaries, and if they didn't find and patch it, the animals and tree-life would all perish, all of the hard work would be for nothing.

Ty and the Admiral's fellowship started to make rounds. Luke and his fellow soldiers searched south to north, while the rest of them headed northwest and northeast.

The team that was looking for holes in Red Entaries with goggle units, which were a tech-group of soldiers led by Logan and were feeling the cold temperatures through their teal suits and knew they were close to the other-wise warm dome.

Wiggle had his jetpack over the teal clothing and was ready to patch the holes, so he did, and was assisted by other soldiers since he was the captain, and they all felt a draft, even the people still walking straight-north around the massive city.

The coms were beeping because the Admiral was calling to inform the other fellowship members, including Trevor and Joanna, they were told to go back to their apartment and that they were patching the holes and wouldn't be done until the next Mars day.

As morning approached Red Entaries, Raver received a com call from Rahden Sr., her Boss, that the Hollowed Eagle was repaired, and it was now made for a single purpose, to stop the planetoid, and save the Moon from certain destruction, no more First Reach and Moon Lodger's Inn if it happened.

This progress had to be stopped and the CEO knew that Raver's Group could destroy the Hollowed Eagle again.

A lot of dia was at stake, however; there was another problem, and it was Trevor. Mr. Rahden Sr. now wanted asteroid Dakrin all for himself, but companies were coming back to the Moon just as they heard the Hollowed Eagle was repaired—this was good news, and more new jobs too.

The companies came back, also, to the Moon to see the newly fixed First Reach.

The auction began again for a lot from a company that was apparently wiped-out and lost.

The CEO was furious that he might only get one lot, as companies began mining again.

The Pirates came back to Mars and were offered a plea-deal by Mike's father.

"While the soldiers were out patching holes," Rahden Sr. said, "It was the perfect time for the Buccaneers to sneak in undetected to make the deal and destroy the Hollowed Eagle, again.

It would cause chaos in First Reach, but they would need to hurry," Mr. Rahden Sr. slammed his head against his bathroom mirror, in frustration, after he finished talking to himself, then, there was a knock on his apartment door.

He looked through the porthole and saw it was Raver. The CEO unlocked the door to let her in with her Pirates. It was now a cramped room.

"Hello," she said brightly. "What's this plea-deal about?"

"Well it's simple Miss Sholla, you destroy the Hollowed Eagle again, with your freebooters, and you get double the pay. Just do it now, I'm in a hurry, see." He opened his hand, "do it quickly, before it destroys the planetoid." And he placed a sack on a glass table signifying her first payment in gold for destroying the ship once and another he emptied on the floor.

"This is for later, Raver, now go!" He yelled.

So Raver's Group left immediately to find the Hollowed Eagle, whether it was still on the Moon or in flight she had still to find out, however; there was a surprise among the Pirates. It was Sonya and Michael, and they started to talk as the other ones listened:

"Father, I'll destroy the Hollowed Eagle again, and again, how many times it takes, I'll protect your investment in asteroid Dakrin."

"Yes," Sonya agreed. "I'll help your son," she opened the fingers of her left hand to show him her palm with a tattoo of cross-bones. "I'm a Pirate now."

"Thank you, both of you." Rahden Sr. shook their hands in gratitude. "See to it that you take my spaceship on your journey to the Moon," he said these words as the other pirates were leaving and caught up to Raver to tell her about the CEO spacecraft.

Before the spaceship took off to find the Hollowed Eagle, the Space Pirates had to fight some of the elderly mechanics who were doing a shine job on the spacecraft to wipe the shining surface of the spaceship's wings and cockpit windows.

"They were blokes," Raver said, laughing to her Buccaneers and two new additions to her group called Sonya and Michael.

The mechanics didn't need to be killed, they just ran away when they saw Raver's arm, they knew they wouldn't stand a chance against the Pirates, but as Raver's Group flew off some of the stand-by technicians began shooting laser guns at the spacecraft because they thought it was being stolen from the CEO himself, they didn't know the Pirates were working for Mr. Rahden Sr. It was a secret.

A tremendous laser gatling gun piloted by Sonya above the bridge was commanded by Raver to kill the technicians and she did likewise. They were vanquished.

The mechanics were bad shots and didn't evencome close to damaging the spaceship. It was too late. The spacecraft made itout of the Red Entaries docking bay.