Cleared

(First part of video above is what she did 4 serpent dance (she wanted to be different))

In which they DTR...

The next morning, I help Fp clean up both him and the trailer again. Not being able to stay for long after cleaning the place. I had a doctor's appointment that afternoon, I walked to the clinic, praying silently that I'd be cleared to practice dance again. The doctor takes X-rays and makes sure all my bruises are healed.

"Alright, you're all clear to resume your usual activities, just make sure you stretch and go slow, don't jump right back in, you don't want to pull something." She tells me, signing the paper on her clipboard and showing me out of the exam room.

"Thanks Doc." I tell her, she nods and I take my leave, calling Cheryl and then Reggie to tell them to good news.

I head home, wanting to tell my parents about my being cleared as they hadn't answered their phones. They're not home, the house quiet and dark when I walk in, I sigh, sometimes I wonder who's avoiding who at this point, me avoiding them, or them avoiding me. I don't know what's going on with any of my family these days, I don't like the feeling of being left in the dark, admittedly, I haven't been putting much effort into turning that light back on. I call Betty, wanting to put effort into our sistership. I get her voicemail.

"Hey Betty, I was wondering if we could go to Pop's tonight and grab dinner, I don't know when Mom or Dad is going to be home and I kinda miss hanging out. Call me back when you can." I sigh as I press the 'End Call' button, descending the stairs into the basement which had hard floors and a mirror wall, mom had turned it into a makeshift dance studio for me to practice in.

I begin stretching, playing music softly on the speakers in the room. After a while my phone rang, I quickly went to it, hoping it would be Betty, seeing a number I didn't recognize, I declined the call. Feeling let down as I went back to my stretching. After another hour, my phone rang again, another unknown number, I roll my eyes as I decline the call, deciding that I wasn't in the mood for dancing anymore, I grabbed my stuff and headed up to my room, feeling dejected as I sat down on my bed.

After about another hour of sitting around, waiting by the phone, hoping that Betty would call me back, I heard a knock on the front door. I headed downstairs, the person knocked again when I reached the landing, I quickly headed to the door, swinging it open. I felt my eyes widen as I was met with Fp, on my doorstep, why was Fp on my doorstep?

"Hey Fp, what're you doing here?" I ask curiously.

"You weren't answering my calls, I wanted to talk to you." He tells me, he looks slightly nervous about something. I smile at him, opening the door wider and allowing him to enter.

"Come on in." I tell him, he moves past me and into the house. Looking around as he enters the place that I grew up in. That silence surrounding us turns slightly awkward as we stand in the foyer of my home.

"Do you want anything? We have water, or soda or-" I begin, he cuts me off with his own question, seemingly gaining the nerve to ask.

"What are we?" he blurts out as I was about to name off another beverage in the fridge. My eyes widen as I look over at him, he stands there, his nervousness seemingly gone, now the question was out of the way.

"What?" I ask him, shocked by his sudden question.

"I mean, we make out, then we sleep together, and you help me clean up my trailer, convince me to take the job Fred offered (yes that was me) and ultimately help me clean up my life a bit. It sounds like a girlfriend but you don't even have my number, we hardly talk to each other outside of my trailer and we haven't really talked about our relationship." I stand there, shocked, staring at him as he rants. When he's done, I blink at him a few times, trying to form a response to what he's just said.

"Do...you want me to be your girlfriend?" I ask, uncertain. He steps to me, putting his hands on my shoulders as he looks down at me.

"Yes, that's all I've wanted since I watched you get up on that stage at the Wyrm a month ago." He replies, I smile softly at him, standing on my tiptoes to reach him and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Cool." I say because that's really all I can say right now. He smiles at me, staring into my eyes as if trying to search my soul.

"If we date, though, I want you to quit vaping." He tells me, suddenly serious. I take a small step back from him, allowing myself to think for a moment.

"I do it when I'm stressed, it distracts me from everything else." He shakes his head, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around my waist so I can't back away again.

"I can do that just as well as any vape can." He says suggestively, earning an unwilling laugh from me. "But I'm being serious, no more vaping if we're going to date." I sigh defeatedly and nod to him, taking the vape from my jacket pocket and giving it to him, he puts it in his jean pocket.

"Okay, I have a condition too then." I tell him, he nods, encouraging me to continue. "You drink less, keep the trailer clean, help me help you clean your life up. So Jughead can come back and live with you again. Before you ask," I say, seeing his eyebrows pull together and him preparing to ask about Jughead, "No, I don't care about Jughead, I care about you and I know you beat yourself up about not being the best father to him." I tell the man, Fp stares at me a second longer before nodding.

"Okay, consider it done." He says, pulling me into him by my waist and leaning down to connect our lips again, as if to seal a pact. When he pulls away, I grab his hand, pulling him up the stairs and to my room, pushing him up against the door once it closes behind him, kissing him hungrily, his hands lift my shirt, I pull away to rid myself of he fabric before starting on his neck. I trail kisses from his jawline to his shoulder, leaving a mark behind his ear when I pinch the skin between my teeth, earning a groan from him, he pushes me to my bed, climbing on top of me and kissing every bit of exposed skin he could find before ridding me of my pants. We continue this, not knowing a certain red-haired someone had seen us through his window, just across the street...