Realizations

Hey allll! So, quick little chapter plusssss, NEW CHARACTER!!!

Drumroll pleaseeee...

Haley Lu Richardson as Angela Jacobs- The Support

In the middle of third period, I felt it, I'd been sitting there, making small-talk with a girl named Angela when my stomach lurched uncomfortably. I smacked a hand over my mouth and ran out of the classroom without being excused, I sprint to the girl's bathroom and throw up in the toilet, propping one elbow in the toilet seat and resting my head on it as I use my other hand to flush.

"Hey, Gwen...are you in here?" I hear Angela's voice from the door of the bathroom.

"In here..." I reply weakly, taking shaky breaths.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you sick?" The girl asks, kneeling behind me and rubbing comforting circles on my back, I shake my head, feeling nauseous again.

I hold onto the rim of the toilet as a new wave of nausea hits me, I dry heave, having nothing left in my stomach. The girl doesn't leave me until I'm finally okay enough to stand and wash the taste of vomit out of my mouth in the sink.

"What do you think...?" the girl asks, wanting to know why I was fine one second and throwing up the next, I place my hands on either side of the sink and look at myself in the mirror. Flashes of the events from nearly two weeks ago going like a slideshow in my head, I shake my head, closing my eyes in horror as I realize.

"I think I'm fucking pregnant..." I hear the girl beside me gasp quietly before I'm enveloped in a hug, I cry into the girl's shirt and she hold onto me tightly as I sob, muttering comforting words to me as she rocks me from side to side gently.

"My mom's gonna be so mad at me." I cry into the girl's shoulder, she rubs my back, trying to calm me down.

"Hey, no Honey, she won't...she'll probably not be happy but she'll be too worried about helping you to do anything." The girl replies in a soothing tone. I shake my head, digging my face into her shoulder and crying harder.

What was I supposed to do?

A/N: Yep...anyone else see this coming? Yes? Everyone? Okay, I guess I'm predictable then...cool...