Uh Oh

In which they're shitfaced...

Sorry for the meme, it was too fucking ridiculous not to put in somewhere...

Chapter contains smut (I've never written it before, sorry if it's absolutely horrid)

I arrived at the Wyrm a while later, quickly throwing the door open and stepping casually in, hearing members greet me as I walked past, stopping to talk to a few older members who asked me how I was doing. I finally spotted Fp, he was sitting with Tallboy, having a few beers, I rolled my eyes at the presence of the ridiculously tall man (hence the name), I'd always disliked him, the feeling was mutual. As I approach, I take a seat next to Fp, sitting as close to him as possible.

"Fp, Smallboy." I greet, glaring at the man across from me. He rolls his eyes at my derogative nickname.

"Hey, Gwen, how was hanging out with Betty?" Fp asks, placing a kiss on my temple, Tallboy looking between us confusedly before deciding he didn't care and excusing himself from the table.

"Its was nice to finally hangout with her one-on-one again, it seems like there's always someone there with us. Its never just her and I anymore." I tell him, leaning into his side before remembering my conversation with Archie, "Also, Archie knows about us, he saw us through his window. Don't worry, he won't tell anyone, he said he told me he won't and I trust him to keep his word."

I feel Fp nod before he calls over to Hogeye for two shots of whiskey. When they're brought to us, he and I count to three before throwing them back at the same time. The night continues like this, by the time that people begin slowly filtering out of the bar, Fp and I are shitfaced. I grab his face with my hands and pull him aggressively to me, smashing my lips against his. He takes me up to his office and closes and locks the door behind us.

I feel the man push me up against the wall behind me, he makes quick work of my jacket and my shirt, he lifts both off quickly, his lips reconnecting with mine the second my shirt was no longer in the way. I feel my hands down his stomach to the hem of his shirt, he helps me lift it off, I slide my hands down him until I reach his belt, undoing the leather strap holding his pants up. After the belt is out of the way, I start on the button on his jeans. He assists me in removing them.

When his clothes are strewn across the floor alongside mine, he lifts me up by my thighs, I wrap them around his waist, and he uses the wall to hold most of my weight. He slowly puts it in, pausing as my nails dig into his shoulders, before quickly inserting it the rest of the way. He begins to roughly thrust deeper into me and I arch my back against the wall behind me, my thighs trying to push closed, only to be stopped by Fp's waist between them.

I moan loudly when he hits my spot, the pleasure coursing through me in waves as he repeatedly slams into me. I burry my head in his neck, feeling my climax coming closer and closer and he continues with his rough motion. When I feel the knot in my stomach finally release with one last deep thrust into me, I accidentally bite his shoulder in an attempt to keep back my moans as he pushes me further over the edge, I unravel around him as he goes deeper. I cum twice before he does, when he finally does and I feel the warmth from his cum spread inside me, I realize something.

We didn't use protection...