New Story!

Hey guys, so I decided that once I complete the first act of my other ff Panic Room (if you aren't reading it, go do so) that I would be taking a short break to decide what I wanted to do in the second act, I'm starting a new ff in the meantime so I will always have two going at the same time. Once I'm completed with act 1 of this ff I will be going back to Panic Room to do the second act then and so on. Anyways, I'm going to be beginning a new ff shortly, here's the cover and the name, plus a short description-type thing.

Its a Maze Runner ff, Minho X OC!!

Okay, so, I've always had a liiiiittle bit of a crush on Minho, like, since I first watched the movies

Okay, so, I've always had a liiiiittle bit of a crush on Minho, like, since I first watched the movies. Sad thing is, nobody really has many fanfics about him, and if they do, they're hardly ever completed.

This fanfic will span from the first Maze Runner movie, to Death Cure. It will have little bits of the Fever Code book slipped in but not enough for you to need to go read it to understand, if you have though, I'm proud of you.

Forewarning, THIS FANFIC WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU'RE USED TO!!! You'll see what I mean later on.